Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 242432 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
GNR=gin never rejected... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
How long did you make your sewer gadget GNR?  What size pipe?
He said he used 3/4", LPS, to allow more air flow. Could've used 1" but he didn't think the difference in price wasn't worth it. He took a tape measure up with him to see how long he could make it before it was too long. Then made it so it was just flush with the top of the pipe, one is close to 5'.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea well,  :pouty: :pouty: maybe iffin all you guys wouldnt be so full of sh..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I just unscew the cap fitting on it in the basement and let rip a good ol' fart right into it. That'll blow 'er clear.  *BRAAAP*   :moon:
« Last Edit: October 10/18/19, 11:24:37 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat's not a good picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dat's not a good picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
more like TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, he's the one that envisioned it! And stop waggling that stoopid finger!!!  :angry:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, he's the one that envisioned it! And stop waggling that stoopid finger!!!  :angry:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not you, Mikey!!!  :doah:
« Last Edit: October 10/18/19, 11:49:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yea well,  :pouty: :pouty: maybe iffin all you guys wouldnt be so full of sh..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:huh: We aren't compared to you.  :super smiley: :super smiley: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, guess I better throw out all my cheeses and dairy now, too....I wish they'd move to a 3rd world country and just shut the hell up.  :moon:

https://kttc.com/news/top-stories/2019/10/21/mayo-clinic-study-links-high-dairy-consumption-with-prostate-cancer-risk/
« Last Edit: October 10/21/19, 12:00:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Naw, just wait 'til Dairy Cattlemen's Association comes out with their study Reb.  :rolleyes:  ;) :smiley:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm with ya Reb. Here is where reports on studies such as this one should stop:

"A Mayo Clinic study shows consuming dairy products may increase the risk of prostate cancer. Experts say more research is needed to understand the strength of the associations."

In other words it could be a weak, a moderate or a strong association with many as yet to be determined variables involved. What it doesn't say is it absolutely without question increases the chance in all instances. Yet to read their headline that's precisely the conclusion many will jump to.  Whether it's intentional to try to sway the reader is debatable but you can damn well bet that in many cases like this it is. Otherwise how would they get people to read it? Furthermore, what's their definition of "high dairy consumption"? Conveniently omitted.

I too tire of Mommy Mayo trying to tell me how to live my life. They've been on a holy crusade against alcohol for quite some time. When I was going thru the annual Spanish inquisition they put me thru last spring the nurse asked me if I consume alcohol. When I responded with an enthusiastic "Absolutely!" I thought she was gonna piss her pants laughing. Shoulda pulled out my flask and asked her if she wanted a pull!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: October 10/21/19, 03:27:54 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm with ya Reb. Here is where reports on studies such as this one should stop:

"A Mayo Clinic study shows consuming dairy products may increase the risk of prostate cancer. Experts say more research is needed to understand the strength of the associations."

In other words it could be a weak, a moderate or a strong association with many as yet to be determined variables involved. What it doesn't say is it absolutely without question increases the chance. Yet to read their headline that's precisely the conclusion many will jump to.  Whether it's intentional to try to sway the reader is debatable but you can damn well bet that in may cases like this it is. Otherwise how would they get people to read it? Furthermore, what's their definition of "high dairy consumption"? Conveniently omitted.

I too tire of Mommy Mayo trying to tell me how to live my life. They've been on a holy crusade against alcohol for quite some time. When I was going thru the annual Spanish inquisition they put me thru last spring the nurse asked me if I consume alcohol. When I responded with an enthusiastic "Absolutely!" I thought she was gonna piss her pants laughing. Shoulda pulled out my flask and asked her if she wanted a pull!  :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: dotc hthey did that to when i had my last kaperscopy. the anesthiests asked if i smoked and drank. i told him yes i did, but i added i'm not sure why that is realivant in this case.

he gave me that your sure a dick look!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well i was cause its  :bs: :bs: and in my little world friggin irreliavant. jerkoff!!!

i bet he wanted to put me permenantly ni-nite!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/21/19, 02:32:31 PM by glenn57 »

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
just cant play nice can ya.. even wen it comes to dick.. :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They were always on me too, about it. One of their favorite questions to discern if you have a "drinking problem", is ask "Do you ever drink alone?" I got so sick of that stoopid one, that one year when some new doc was doing things for my physical, she asked me that question.
So I answered properly:  "Ya, or with friends".... :scratch:   :moon:
The other one they ask,  'Do your friends think you may have a drinking problem?" I penciled in "No, they're usually drunk". They stopped asking me those questions.   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/21/19, 03:07:19 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Or "I don't have any friends."   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good one Reb!!!  I only have 2 drinks...  1st and last!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :happy1:

Whoever thought those up, anyway??! Yer gonna ask someone with a "drinking problem" the question "Do you ever feel the need to cut down on yer drinking"?   Hell ya, 'cuz last call always comes way before I'm done... :bonk:  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just cant play nice can ya.. even wen it comes to dick.. :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I know really. I need to leave work at the office.👍 :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
They were always on me too, about it. One of their favorite questions to discern if you have a "drinking problem", is ask "Do you ever drink alone?" I got so sick of that stoopid one, that one year when some new doc was doing things for my physical, she asked me that question.
So I answered properly...

Fixed if for you, Reb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E9ydw_aDMg

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
excellent Steve-o!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now why didn't I think of that??!  :scratch:  :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That goes right along with this line of questions.  Q1. Do you have guns in your house?  Answer Yes.  Q2. Do you feel safe in your house? Answer, I just told you I have guns in my house, of course I feel safe.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a good one DE.  I will use that one.....