Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901223 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Look on Goog for the pile of HH beer cans outside the house... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I love fish fried in butter with a couple of fried eggs and toast.  Great breakfast.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
when ya leave the resort take a right.  1st gravel after that to the left and there I is!!!   pm sent!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just checked  Texans at Jets at 3:30 then after that Browns at Broncos.  Both on NFL channel.  154 on Dish.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just checked  Texans at Jets at 3:30 then after that Browns at Broncos.  Both on NFL channel.  154 on Dish.

212 on Direct for us poor folks!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ch 3 on the rabbit ears for us REALLY poor folk!    :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rabbit ears????   Long time no see. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Rabbit ears????   Long time no see.

yea like 45 or so years!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Put tin foil on them for more reception.  LOL

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya!  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/15/18, 10:29:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya!  ;)

hey Reb is that a family portrait!!!  nice looking family!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Look on Goog for the pile of HH beer cans outside the house... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bet he's got a place for his empties :scratch: & it ain't on the ground. ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya!  ;)

hey Reb is that a family portrait!!!  nice looking family!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Thanks! "Swing away"...*POW*    :bonk:    :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I hope everyone's happy. I just ended up making waffles after I already finished breakfast...and I'm blaming Mikey.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/15/18, 10:40:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I hope everyone's happy. I just ended up making waffles after I already finished breakfast...and I'm blaming Mikey.  :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  don't forget the chicky!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you haveta go eat some fish?   :mooning:
« Last Edit: December 12/15/18, 11:17:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 30* here this morning and I think that is going to be the high for today. Made it to 44 yesterday. It was nice for tinkering around outside. I was thinking of heading out fishing this morning, but I think I am just got to try and get some more things GS done. Then I can spend more time fishing next weekend. Well time go make some coffee. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  an interesting day yesterday for sure!!  it is what it is!!  the was the most interesting, driving home last night here comes a deer out of the ditch, then another and I was hitting the brakes pretty good and here comes the 3rd deer!!  well that one got tapped in the hindquarter!!!  deer was fine I think and no damage to the truck at least!!!!  dang runners!!  well not much else going on so have a good day all!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 28* for our start. Think 41* was the high yday. Been kind of watchin the temps here & up at the lake every day, seems most days it's not that different this year. Now JB sayin they were warmer than we were, 500+ miles south. :confused: Nice here through Tuesday-Wednesday according to the experts. Not much new here, just another football Sunday. Have a good 1

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I sanded and stained some wood chairs yesterday. I think they need another coat, so I gotta run back to town and get more.  We were going to go to a friends house last night in da cities, but Mama passed out early.

I do plan on hitting the lake this afternoon, cause I have a case of cabin fever!

Good thing you didn't rack up the truck Mikey! Bad for Glenn though....He's always looking for road kill....  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea you got that right HD!!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  On first cup of real coffee today.  Watched the Broncos and Browns and it was a fun game to watch.  Nice here but windy and 29.  Kept 3 last night the biggest was 18.5".  Nice eaters.  Well I better get my but in gear and get my Vikes picks in.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 29 at choretime heading for the upper 30's for a hi. Was a busy week. Attended the CPM Shortcourse Tues. - Thurs. in the TC then back home to the grind. Picked the snowblower up off the trailer and hooked it up yesterday. Of course had to try it out some places I hadn't cleaned with the bucket. Not overpowered but it worked good even tho the snow was pretty wet. Should work even better on drier snow. It probably won't snow enough now the rest of the winter to use it. If that's what it takes I'm all for it.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 9* to start the day here, heading for 22 so they say. I never did get out fishing. Just tried to get stuff things done. Guess that is what I get for all the deer I did. I will make it out this up coming weekend though. It will be a 4 day weekend. Hoping there is enough ice to pull the big house out. Much nicer then fishing in a portable. It was nice to see the Vikes actually beat a team that was above 500 and made a statement when they did. Hopefully they can keep doing that. I know wishfull thinking. But I can dream. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  another good day yesterday..  Jim seems to be coming along slowly but surely with his recovery... been thinking about what i want to make for Christmas dinner and am thinking smoked prime rib and smoked potatoes and some veggies..  been awhile since I have done one of those!!! not much goin on here today, just some things around the house and that is it..  I see some fish houses came off the lake yesterday, wind and water are not a good mix..   have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 24* & headin for 35. Yeah, JB, it was a good fball day yday, for a change. Glad to see Seattle, Cowboys, Rams, & Cheeseheads lose too. :happy1: A couple small things on the list for today, otherwise not a lot happening. Hope ya have a good un.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Yup it was a good football day yesterday.  Finally.  Nice sunny day here.  But the downer is I got the crud over the weekend.  Respiratory thing.  No fever just feel blah and coughing up a lot of stuff.  Will lay low for a few days.  Prime rib sounds great Mike. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to son, picked up a whole Cargill "sterling silver" "high choice" prime rib in cryovac for Christmas.
Gonna sous vide a chunk of it for the family, and slice off some ribeyes for me.    :wowza: :wowza: :wowza:

Sous Vide is great since I won't need to Bogart the oven for hours.   Give it a good soak at 131 degrees and then 15 minutes at 500...   Mmm.   Salt it for 24 hrs, then vacuum bag.   Maybe a little garlic in the bag...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm having a bowl of gruel, heated on the stove.
« Last Edit: December 12/17/18, 12:04:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to son, picked up a whole Cargill "sterling silver" "high choice" prime rib in cryovac for Christmas.
Gonna sous vide a chunk of it for the family, and slice off some ribeyes for me.    :wowza: :wowza: :wowza:

Sous Vide is great since I won't need to Bogart the oven for hours.   Give it a good soak at 131 degrees and then 15 minutes at 500...   Mmm.   Salt it for 24 hrs, then vacuum bag.   Maybe a little garlic in the bag...

that's nice....