Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902954 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 56 at the start of my day. A lot of fog rolled over the lake as the sun started peeking over the trees. A few others out :fishing: early too. The rest of our crew shows up today, it'll be a short stay for them as everyone's leavin on Saturday, I think. Got a few things on the list for today, see how far we get. :scratch: Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
gunner............that must be one hellofa long list!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning putzes!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
"Morning putzes"...what a way to greet a terrific group of nice, great, helpful folk......
Mornin', nozzle nose!! Isn't EVERY day Friday for you?! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Morning guys....This says it all, from the land of hume, formerly known as Swampville.....never rained either. Way to go, morjits. None in sight......*GAG*DRIP*

Humidity   98%
Wind Speed   Calm
Barometer   29.99 in (1014.9 mb)
Dewpoint   71°F (21°C)
Visibility   4.00 mi

« Last Edit: August 08/16/18, 08:45:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch :tut: :tut: go play in your sheep oen! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reb, they have records of all dogs previously licensed. It got cleared up with the receipt, the dingy vriad didn't record it in the file.

So whats a vriad?  Morning to all.  Another nice day here but no rain yet.  Not sure what I will do today.  Maybe some mowing.   :happy1:

I see you get rain down there every time some is in the state Rebs.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch :tut: :tut: go play in your sheep oen! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reb, they have records of all dogs previously licensed. It got cleared up with the receipt, the dingy vriad didn't record it in the file.

So whats a vriad?  Morning to all.  Another nice day here but no rain yet.  Not sure what I will do today.  Maybe some mowing.   :happy1:

I see you get rain down there every time some is in the state Rebs.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea i dont know eithe LPS!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: I'M BLAMING IT ON REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not this time Barry. Big hoopla about bad T-storms coming for yday....and today....not a drop, so far. Just ultra-thick hume ya could load into the back of Mr. Sparkles. He wouldn't like that.
Glenn, ya never did answer the question...how did they find out about yer dogs? They just sit around up there and riffle thru old records, or what???
And I also wanna know what a vriad is......it can't be the word of the day, because my "Riffle" above is... :azn:

rif·fle

ˈrifəl/Submit
verb
turn over something, especially the pages of a book, quickly and casually.
"he riffled through the pages"
noun
a quick or casual leaf or search through something.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i dont honestly know how they found out. apparently they keep close track of dog licenses. i dont believe my neighbors give a crasp about my dogs, besides how would they know if there license are up to date.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If they have tags on their collars....no tags or collars, they call animal control, so they look it up....that's how a neighbor here with his dog running around loose got nailed. $360 in fines. O, he was pi$$ed. But, it was his own fault.  :violin:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mine never leave the yard.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for the low 80's. Stuck on the rinse cycle down here all the sudden. More rain forecast for after lunch sometime. Another .24" yesterday afternoon. Went online and found the picture below. Looked up vriad in the dictionary. Couldn't find it! Knowing glenn I figured it would be right next to something that rhymes with mulva... :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We got a solid inch and a half so far today. Cute sheepies!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got the yards mowed so that is done for a few days!!  not much to get excited about for chores so an easy day!!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
69*, fawg, and back to the friggin' swamp.  :censored:  Does it EVER end here??!   :angry2:

Humidity   100%
Wind Speed   N 5 mph
Barometer   30.05 in (1017.1 mb)
Dewpoint   70°F (19°C)
Visibility   0.25 mi

Oh, good morning all......................

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man it is just plain tropical down there Rebs.  It looks like rain here but it is just the smoke.  I am feeling better as far as this cold goes.  Time to get out and do something after I talk to you guys. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
hey glenn!! :moon: :moon: The rest of our company came yday so there's 10 in the building. Wonder :scratch: when the last time was that 57 had that many come see him & stick around? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: The 1st arrivals will be pullin out early tomorrow, think :confused: the last are takin off later tomorrow too. Oh yeah, morning gents we had 63 & 89% humitidy early on. Some action, no  :fish2:. We'll probably finally get some badly needed rain :happy1: this weekend since you know who will be just 10 miles away. ;D. Looks like it's going to be another busy day so I better get rollin, hope you enjoy your Friday

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
fog and haze this morning with 60 degrees...  looks like another warm day today..  going to a car show this afternoon, then who knows??  have a good day all!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Made it out fishing yesterday. Took the grandkids up to Garden island for shore lunch. More like shore supper, but still good. We caught a few nice fishies. I think today the kids want to go tubing, so I guess that is the plan. Not much else, just enjoying what's left of the week off. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like fun JB and Mike.  I am having coffee now and am getting ready to launch the pontoon boat.  Tilt and trim fixed, got the lights working and am ready to go.  Then VIKES time.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:  What a great day!  So JB back when you took your boat and camper to Leech I was out mowing along the highway here.  I saw a black GM I believe with a tan camper pulling a boat behind it heading south on Friday afternoon.  Its' a long shot but I wondered if that was you heading south. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 61 windy & foggy here at  :fishing: time. I didn't stay out very long as it was pretty foggy & breezy. Sis, BIL, & youngest niece hit the road ~ 4:30. The rest are sticking around until tomorrow. We've got the annual lake assoc. meeting at noon today otherwise it looks to be be a slower day than yday. Seems they've backed off on our rain chances a bit. :sad: That's all I've got for today, hopin ya enjoy your Saturday.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Pretty good day.....

Went to town early to pick up groceries, ran to the liquor store for vodka...came home and hooked up the boat and went fishing......

Don't get better.....  :happy1:

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sold my Mom's 2001 Monte Carlo SS today...22,000 miles. She bought it new.  All covered in dust from sitting the last year. She wanted it to be mine. I did too.    :cry:

« Last Edit: August 08/18/18, 05:38:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you Reb!!!  I'm sure it pained ya some, but I'm sure ya did good for her!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. a good day yesterday.  went to the bike and trike rally and bike show..  someone seen my bike and they talked me into entering it..  well the gal I was with said do I should enter it too..  after me getting no where with them I did..  and dang if my bike won the club choice award!!  got  a few house hold chores today thats it for me.. they say it might be raining by this afternoon, we will see!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No pics, didn't happen.  :rotflmao: Way to go, Mikey! Good job! Tell yer new elusive gal ( :whistling:) to post a pic! All wimmen gots iPhones! Lessee....won the bike-orama....spent day with "friend"....Dotch wants me to ask ya if todays household "chores" include Tide pods...  :evil:
« Last Edit: August 08/19/18, 08:36:12 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no Rebs no pods will injured in today's chores!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's good to hear, Mikey! No washing here; it gets done while ya wear it here in Swampville....still at 95% humidity and tropical dewpoints. Never seen anything like it; this summer has just been nothing but a steamy jungle story. AC running non-stop the last month. Look like it will FINALLY be in the 70's next week, maybe the hume will drop about 50 points or so too.  :rolleyes:  Have a good Sunday, all.

« Last Edit: August 08/19/18, 09:28:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Mike.  You too Rebs.  Nice car too.  Well it thundered and lightninged here all morning and barely enough rain to even see in the gauge.  Humid as all get out.  Not sure what will be in store today.  Cooking bacon on the side burner of the grill now.  The pontoon boat runs great.  Had a fun cruise after the Vikes game.  That wasn't pretty....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna make sure ya don't overdo things today, Barry. Better have another slice o' bacon... :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:  Thanks Rebs, I did.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman