Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: state fair  (Read 1780 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so anyone going to the state fair this year?????? me and da misses talked about it. i'm usually good for a state fair trip about once every 4-5 years. we are looking at the first weekend, 25th or 26th depending on weather. if it rains or is 90 degrees it aint gonna happen.

my wife looks for sweet marthas cookies, i look for the first smoked turkey leg!!!!!!! :sleazy: we find it super convenient to go to the bus place in maple grove, pay 10 bucks each and get dropped off at the gate, no worries about finding a place to park or driving in the cities!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Park and ride is the only way to go.....what you do. Even did that with my cuz who used to live in St. Paul. Take the bus from the shopping malls or wherever to the fair. I miss the Epiphany diner..... :undecided:
Better check out the goodies for this year.....turkey leg?  Piffle. Live it up a bit.   :rotflmao:

https://www.twincities.com/2018/06/19/minnesota-state-fair-new-foods-2018-list-turducken-sausage/

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: nope......... not that adventurious............ stick to the tried and trusted goodies. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, do NOT try the alligator on a stick...trust me!!!!   :puke:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn eats nuttin on a stick.

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Unless it's got Ketsup on it!!!
2020 Big Buck Slayer

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Whaaa?! No pork chop on a stick??!   No walleye on a stick??!  :shocked:

https://youtu.be/h1k1kBd19bw
« Last Edit: August 08/16/18, 06:04:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nuttin..............on a stick!!!!!!!!! by the time i find them i'm full anyway!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I have no plans to attend the fair.....worked there for 5 years, seen enough to last me a life time....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I have no plans to attend the fair.....worked there for 5 years, seen enough to last me a life time....
oh but the scenery and people watching are worth it!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :hubba: sometimes!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Tell yer missus to try the deep fried stuffed olives....seriously. Girl I was with a few years ago up there said they were great. (they are) She only let me have one... :rotflmao:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/08/26/wcco-viewers-choice-for-best-new-state-fair-food-deep-fried-olives/
« Last Edit: August 08/16/18, 06:45:57 PM by Rebel SS »