Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Every woman should have one  (Read 6504 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Designed for active outdoor women, the Freshette allows you to go while standing up without having to shed layers or brave questionable bathroom facilities. Anatomically design contours the female body, making it easy to use in all conditions. Small, compact design is lightweight for easy transport. Complete with a convenient travel pouch that fits neatly into your pack or pocket, so you can carry it everywhere you go

[attachment deleted by admin]
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sure, just because all the guys have "one", now the women want one too! :happy1:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
Very Nice!!!  I think we could sell these at Eel Pout!!!

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Jewel
they are PINK !!!! LOL

Put Camp Y Pee aids lol on them
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Designed for active outdoor women, the Freshette allows you to go while standing up without having to shed layers or brave questionable bathroom facilities. Anatomically design contours the female body, making it easy to use in all conditions. Small, compact design is lightweight for easy transport. Complete with a convenient travel pouch that fits neatly into your pack or pocket, so you can carry it everywhere you go
Everyman should have one of these
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
They are a great thing for women.. So i thought i would share it, i am sure we all have seen them before...
Ng

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Now my wife also can write her name in the snow.  :oops1:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Now, I have a legitimate question, this is serious now, stop laughing.......

Do you have to shake it when your done?

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a good question!!!!  Can you actually order these, I really need to get some for the Camp Y Girls!!!  Maybe we could knit little strings so we can hang them around our neck.  That way it is always handy when you need it.   :toast:

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes you can order them... I have ordered them before for a outfitter...

they come in small bags but i dont think you want to hung then around your nect tho after you use them.. might keep the men away lol..

Most of the women who rock climb, dog sled, winter hunting use them.. dont have to pull down your pants and get cold..

They are very useful in a boat as well..

Please guys dont make jokes.. This is the womens forum for women gear to help us out better, thats all...

lets keep this under control.......thanks
NG

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking about ordering one... of these new kinds.. anyone else thinking of maybe gettign one..

LOL they would be fun at Pout

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have a story about this object... Years ago a few gals I know went snowmobiling and would get mad that they had to take things down..Well they got togather and they took a funnel and a hose and they made their own. :rotflmao:.So never left with out it again- :toast:-true story... GGM

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
NG not laughing at all, I have a daughter inlaw that would probly love to have one, also a grand daughter that wants to get into hunting.
 Where do you get them,?

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
not trying to make fun but i bet a woman had to go one day while leaving hunting with her husband and it was cold out and she didnt want to shed layers and her husband threw her a funnel :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
can write in the snow too

will i think MNO might have some... maybe with a MNO sticker on it tooo?

nahhh   at cabelas
« Last Edit: April 04/02/08, 11:44:03 PM by Northerngal »

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: My daughter is a accountant at Cabelas headquarters, can just hear her when i tell ehr to get 2 ladies urnils at her discount price. lol
« Last Edit: April 04/03/08, 12:36:07 AM by tripnchip »

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
lol....... 3 get 3 .. i want one.. i have the old kind.....