Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO Fishing Team Challenge - Official Team Announcement  (Read 14936 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, The Lodge members will pace themselves. A few Hamms, talk some fishin and then just clean up this here little old challenge... :woot:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
After careful deliberation and research, team 14 has chosen the name "Wigglemystick."

We hereby appologize for beating everybody's butts like a set of drums on Christmas morning but we shall not hold back.  Be ready to receive the rath of WIGGLEMYSTICK!!! (insert dark looming music here."   :kermit:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :doah:
Well, after the long awaited opening weekend It seems that all 18 teams are about evenly matched. Who would have imagined that the standings would still be in a dead heat after the opener weekend.

This is like a long distance track race with all the heavy hitters sitting back and sandbagging just waiting to see who wants to jump out to the front of the pack first. You can all rest assured that team #18 won't be holding back much longer. Did I say team #18?  Must be all that Hams!  I meant team #8. Sooner or later we will be forced to put down our Hams and prepare for battle. :drinking: Right now we still have lot's more Hams to finish off. :toast: So, if your teams have a chance at all now is the time to make your move.

Waiting in the wings team #8:

Bobby Bass         (Team captain/Lodge master )

Big Slick             ( Hot spots coordinator/Anchor man)

Smallmouthguide  ( Media/Team promotions &  :bs: )
« Last Edit: May 05/12/08, 04:35:26 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
no big fish to brag about YET! but i did catch a limit of eaters.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Chuckle, It would appear that my team is rich in  :bs: it is better to have  :rotflmao: in your boat then  :cry: of  fish lost... Yup going to be a nice long season and we will have to pace ourselves  :tequila;
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, The Lodge members will pace themselves. A few Hamms, talk some fishin and then just clean up this here little old challenge... :woot:
:bump:   Gee I just came on this old post, Guess it turned out to be true !!  :blues brothers:
Bobby Bass