Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO Fantasy Fishing May standings (locked)  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Standings through first period. May 10th through May 31st, there is still 4 hours to post pictures for May. At midnight tonight, the 2nd period June 1-31st will start.

First place: 20 points
Team #5
Buckhuntercody
Girlguide
Madbobo

2nd place: 14 points
Team #6
jkrash
sgttweety
outdoorsman388

Third place: 8 points
Team #1
Leech Angler
Tim
Kenhuntin

Fourth place: 0 points
Team #2
Northerngal
Babes
Hedrocks

Team #3
3willy
Pat
Rocketman

Team #4
Rchaze
Fawkinnae
Bowhunter73

« Last Edit: July 07/05/08, 07:14:19 PM by Pat Turnquist »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Standings are updated through 10:30 pm may 31st.

Reminder: Everyone needs to send in their entry fees by June 15th 2008. As of now, no fees have been turned in. Don't feel bad, i still have to mail my check in too.

Late entry fees will result in a 10 point loss per player, if payment is still not received by the end of June, a 20 point total penalty per player will be added. Lets get those payments in asap to eliminate any point penalties. At least contact me and let me know if there will be a holdup on your payment, I know times are tough for everyone, but without payment or at least an email/explanation by the deadline, we will have to penalize each player that is late. If you need a little extra time just email me and say so. We just want to assure that all monies are available for the winners at the end. spinachmno@gmail.com

Please register here and send in your $10 entry fee before June 15th 2008

Make check or money orders out to:

Tim Filiowich
1770 Carroll Ave
St Paul Mn 55104

Credit cards or paypal payments, please contact myself, Tim or Hedrocks for info.

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"