Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2009 MNO Fishing Challenge Prize list!!!  (Read 12071 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
The 2009 MNO Fishing Challenge looks to be even bigger then last year! Already we are starting to line up prizes for this years Challenge. You can join in the fun and donate a prize or two also. Just send me a pm and we can add your name or business to the Prize list and be a part of the 2009 MNO Challenge. The prize does not have to be a big one, as we hope to bundle up some prizes to make an even bigger gift package!

Thanks to Capt. Russ from Babes Bait & Tackle - Ely, MN for T-shirts & caps to the winning team!
and a Guided fishing trip for two!!! (Details to be announced at a later time)

Thanks to Border View Lodge for a coffee mug, hat & small lunch bag.

Thanks to Lee Borgersen and his wife Kathy (Borgie ) for a 25.00 Gift Card

Thanks to Ryan for two 25.00 Gas Cards

Thanks to Auggie for a $50 gift certificate good towards any mount* @ Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio (* contact Wallhangers for more info)

Your name could be here!
« Last Edit: February 02/27/09, 04:06:28 PM by Jeff »
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Capt. Russ from Babes Bait & Tackle - Ely, MN is donating prizes consisting of:

T-shirts & caps to the winning team!
Guided fishing trip for the winning team!!! (Details to be announced at a later time)

Thank you very much!  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/04/09, 09:09:16 PM by Jeff »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Updated...2/06/09

Thanks to MAX the cat for a 10.00 gift card ( Lee and Kathy Borgerson )

Thanks to   Fawkinnae Sportsman Club for a team prize of three Waxed Fawkinnae canvas hats.

Thanks to Capt. Russ from Babes Bait & Tackle - Ely, MN for T-shirts & caps and a guided fishing trip for two (Details to be announced at a later time)

Thanks to Border View Lodge for Three coffee mugs, hats & small lunchs.

Thanks to Ryan for two 25.00 Gas Cards

Thanks to Auggie for a $50 gift certificate good towards any mount* @ Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio (* contact Wallhangers for more info)
« Last Edit: February 02/15/09, 11:07:13 AM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
When the wife and I were getting ready to run down to Cabela's our cat Max asked where we were going. I told him we were going to purchase a $25.00 gift card for the Fishing Challenge. He asked if we could pick up one small one to donate in his name.

I told him that he eats 4 cans of cat food daily so I can't afford a card in his name. Well, he said he would cut down to 3 cans a day for 2 wks if we donate a $10.00 Cabela's card in his name. So, he wins.

Please add 1 $10.00 Cabela's card donated in the name of Lee & Borgie's cat Max.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Updated 3/27/2009
---------------------------- Grand Drawing Prizes--------------------------
Thanks to Voyagaire Lodge & Houseboats

Thanks to Wheelers Point Resort -2 Bedroom Waterfront Cabin - Four Nights (consecutive nights

Thanks to Capt. Russ from Babes Bait & Tackle - Ely, MN for T-shirts & caps and a guided fishing trip for two

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lee from LLTaxidermy has donated a fifty dollar gift certificate good towards a mount and a hat for the 2009 Fishing  Challenge. There is no expiration date on the certificate so you can use it anytime! Thank you Lee

Thanks to the Lucas Robinson benefit fund. They have donated six hats, twelve towels and six mini tools from Clam Corp.

Thanks to Auggie who has agreed to donate not one,  not two or even three but five!! certificates good for 50.00 each at Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio. This donation will allow us to have a monthly drawing for those who post a fish during the month. If you post a fish between opening day and May 31st your fish will be entered in the drawing, June 1st through June 30th for the 2nd drawing and so on for five months. Only one certificate per mount will be honored. Contact  Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio for more information. (Antler mounts and turkey tails are excluded in this offer but certificates are good for 18 months!)

Thanks to Border View Lodge for a team prize of three coffee mugs, hats & small lunchbags.

Thanks to Fawkinnae Sportsman Club for a team prize of three Waxed Fawkinnae canvas hats.

Thanks to MNO Owner Ryan for two 25.00 Gas Cards

Thanks to MAX the cat for a 10.00 gift card ( Lee and Kathy Borgerson )

Thanks to MNO Owner Tim for three 10.00 secret grab bags and a 25.00 Gas Card

Thanks to John Cameron for a tackle prize package - of 4 spinners, 2 spoons, 3 topwater plugs and 1 Jig 'n Pig...

« Last Edit: April 04/21/09, 11:50:40 AM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Babes Bait & Tackle Grand Prize

Babes Bait & Tackle of Ely, Mn. is donating a guided one day fishing trip for up to (2) anglers on an Ely area lake. Target species are smallmouth bass, northern pike and walleye. Package will include all bait, and tackle (if needed). Participants will also each receive one Babe's Bait and Tackle baseball style cap or visor and one Babe's Bait and Tackle T-shirt.

This trip may be redeemed with a minimum 21 day notice from November 1st, 2009, through October 31st, 2010. Opening week of walleye season and holiday weekends are exempt from the awarded trip, unless otherwise agreed upon by Babe's Bait and Tackle.
Prize valued at $310.00!  The winner is responsible for any tax or gratuity. 

MNOutdoorsman.com would like to thank Babes Bait & Tackle for their generosity.

When in the Ely area, be sure to stop by at Babes!  Or check out their website.

Babes Bait & Tackle
451 West Sheridan Street
Ely, Mn 55721
1-218-365-6930
E-mail: babesbaittackle@aol.com

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Wheelers Point Resort Grand Prize

Wheelers Point Resort on Lake of the Woods, has graciously donated a 4 night (consecutive) stay in a fully furnished 2 bedroom Lakeside cabin.  The cabins’ amenities include: 2 double beds, full kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, toaster, coffee pot, etc.  Also included are towels, linens, cable TV and a waterfront deck.

This prize can be used as soon as November 2009 for hunting or late Fall Fishing on Rainy River or Lake of the Woods.  Otherwise it’s available from April 1st, 2010-November 30th, 2010.   This 4 night package must be redeemed by November 30th, 2010!  This prize package has a maximum of 4 occupants.  The winner is responsible for taxes on this prize package worth $660.00!  MNOutdoorsman.com would like to thank John & Tammy of Wheelers Point for donating such a fantastic prize!

Please check out their website for more information

Wheelers Point Resort
2605 River Lane NW
Baudette, Mn 56623
1-218-634-2629
E-mail: info@WheelersPoint.com

327 2-18
« Last Edit: February 02/18/09, 09:52:36 PM by Jeff »

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Voyagaire Lodge & Houseboats

Voyagaire Lodge & Houseboats is giving away a three day trip on their 440 Sportcruiser!  This houseboat has 5 double beds, upper fly bridge, and is comfy for 6-8 people.  Included is a 16’ boat with 9.9 motor to be towed behind.  Or bring your own! 

Sportcruiser – 440
Sportcruisers are a Three Buoy brand houseboat and are 44 feet in length. They are popular for fishermen and groups of one or two families.  All the standard features plus: additional privacy, penthouse bedroom, upper command bridge, and swim slide.  This trip is valued at $1,455!  MNO would like to thank Voyagaire Lodge & Houseboats for their generosity!
*Winner to pay for fuel, tax and any additional options.  Prize to be claimed during the off season only.  The winner is to contact Voyagaire for the off season schedule. 

Check out their website or give them a call!

Voyagaire Lodge & Houseboats
7576 Gold Coast Road
Crane Lake, Minnesota 55725
1-800-88-BOATS (1-800-882-6287)
E-mail: info@voyagaire.com

390 2/28
« Last Edit: February 02/27/09, 05:42:07 PM by Jeff »

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Updated prize list!! we keep growing!  :happybounce:  :fishing2:
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a picture of the tackle prize package donated by John Cameron !

:happy1:
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a picture of prize package donated from Border View Lodge!

This will be a team prize which will give each member a Border View Mug a Hat and nice little Lunch Bag. Foam can holders will be bundled with other prizes. Big   :happy1: to Spuds for his donation !
« Last Edit: March 03/26/09, 05:11:12 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to the Lucas Robinson benefit fund. They have donated six hats, twelve towels and six mini tools from Clam Corp.

Lucas will be the sole sponsor of the Big Fish portion of the Fishing Challenge, The largest Walleye, Northern and Bass will receive A Clam Hat, towel and mini tool ! The rest of the towels  hats and mini tools will be bundle with other prizes for team prizes. Thank you Lucas!
« Last Edit: March 03/26/09, 05:25:46 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
this is lucas,  you guys are all welcome for the donation hope someone catches a really big fish for the one prize
For all your HVAC needs contact me at
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee from LLTaxidermy has donated a fifty dollar gift certificate good towards a mount and a hat for the 2009 Fishing  Challenge. There is no expiration date on the certificate so you can use it anytime! Thank you Lee
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to Auggie who has agreed to donate not one, not two or even three but five!! certificates good for 50.00 each at Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio. This donation will allow us to have a monthly drawing for those who post a fish during the month. If you post a fish between opening day and May 31st your fish will be entered in the drawing, June 1st through June 30th for the 2nd drawing and so on for five months. Only one certificate per mount will be honored. Contact  Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio for more information. (Antler mounts and turkey tails are excluded in this offer but certificates are good for 18 months!)

Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to Lee Borgersen and his wife Kathy (Borgie )  from Lee Borgersen's Guide Service for a 25.00 Gift Card and thanks to MAX the cat for a 10.00 gift card both to Cabela's.

Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to Fawkinnae Sportsman Club for a team prize of three Waxed Fawkinnae canvas hats.

Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: All prizes should be in the mail by Thanksgiving! we have all the information of the winners
Bobby Bass

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
The 3 Grand Prizes have already been mailed to the winners, and they should have them in their possession now.   :happy1:

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved with the 2009 Fishing Challenge. From the brain trust/organizer bobby bass, judges, prize distribution center, donating sponsors, competing teams, smack down participants, and site owners. I received my prizes on Thanksgiving week and noticed how much the postage was and that was a major expense in it's self. :happy1:

I will definitely be donating to the prize list once more next year.

Looking forward to the 2010 Challenge, :toast:

Lee Borgersen
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Well you did so good this year I had to use two bags for you so that increased the shipping expense a little.