Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Half Way Point!  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well we are just about at the halfway point of the 2009 M-N-O Fishing Challenge.   21 of 25 teams have posted fish and are on the leader board. 39 of 75 fishermen have posted a fish which means we still have 36 fishermen who need to post a fish so they will be eligible for our Grand Prize drawings. Of the 98 fish posted so far 34 have been Northerns 33 have been Bass and 31 have been Walleye I didn't think it would be so close.

For those of you who have not posted a fish remember that your first fish does not have to be an upgrade for your team. If you have a fish that meets the minimum we want you to go ahead and post it so you can be entered in the grand prize drawings. I would like to see everyone who is fishing be in the drawing at the end of the Challenge.

Lets keep those lines wet and make the second half interesting!, Don't forget all of our sponsors and say Hi to them. Judge Bobby Bass
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Think this needs to be updated....  :scratch:

We only gots a few more days left...get your :moon: out in the boat!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Or if you are holding pictures get them posted! Hate to see someone lose out becuase they waited to long and forgot... :doah:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!