Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: This Year's biggest catfish  (Read 4349 times)

Offline mahmoodmahi

• Outdoorsman
What's your biggest catfish from this summer, post pictures if you can, and don't worry we all know the 50 pounders only bite when you forget your camera. :whistling:

Offline mahmoodmahi

• Outdoorsman
This is the best flathead I have seen caught this year, too bad it wasn't mine, The landing was pretty tough, my friend had to bring the fish over to a low area with rocks, about 10 feet above the water, while I went into the water to pull it ou, it is a nice fish and well worth the trouble.

Offline KTapper

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Neither of these are mine, but I landed both of them for my buddies. Wish I caught them...
We did not get a measurement but this thing was huge if I had to guess 45+

This one was 33lbs

Offline STP Fisherman

• Outdoorsman
Those are some big cats. I see the rod holder in the picture is a piece of wood. Just throwing it out there, but you can buy rod holders that stick in the ground for about 5 bucks. Good luck out there.

Offline KTapper

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thats not my rod ha. My buddies don't believe in those they just find new sticks everytime out. I on the other hand have a metal rod holder that sticks in the ground. I can't wait to get out and chase the kitties soon.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Those are some big cats. I see the rod holder in the picture is a piece of wood. Just throwing it out there, but you can buy rod holders that stick in the ground for about 5 bucks. Good luck out there.
Them good ole boys fishin cats think it is nuts to pack a store bought rodholder down to the river. When you are haulin out 45 lb catfish the rodholders stay with the "Old Man"
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects