Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FISHING SUCCESS  (Read 2775 times)

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I got out on the ice finally for an afternoon!  I could alot of sunnies, nothing really to keep and this nice pike.  The picture doesnt do much justice but it was nice, keep in mind that its a 7" hole!  I didnt have my tape measure with me but Im pretty sure it was around 30 inches and weighed anywhere from 7-9lbs.  it was a nice fish, BIT LIKE A WALLEYE TOO, so I was  :censored: my pants when I felt how big it was!

Offline boomer.6

• Outdoorsman
Real nice fish there! :nerd:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
mt.  That looks like one of the Generals singing fish. ;D
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
hahha, Now that I look at it, it does!  But mine swam away when I put it in water... his.... stopped singing when you put it in water!

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
That is a great picture of a very healthy colorful northern. It's belly looks full which is a good sign. It looks better than a six pounder to me. Thanks for the photo.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects