Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Buffalo  (Read 2766 times)

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Went out this morning i hit buffalo lake i was on the ice by 6:30 this morning i caught 3 crappies and about 12 small perch nothing at all special it was pretty slow.  I stopped by another lake on the way home dont even know what the name was but fished there for a hour and half or so and caught 2 nice sized perch and 10 nice sized sunnys too i didnt get there until around 930 and left at 11:00 not to bad for a few hours worth of fishing.  Might have to hit htat lake during bettter fishing hours might pay off
For all your HVAC needs contact me at
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Went out this morning i hit buffalo lake i was on the ice by 6:30 this morning i caught 3 crappies and about 12 small perch nothing at all special it was pretty slow.  I stopped by another lake on the way home dont even know what the name was but fished there for a hour and half or so and caught 2 nice sized perch and 10 nice sized sunnys too i didnt get there until around 930 and left at 11:00 not to bad for a few hours worth of fishing.  Might have to hit htat lake during bettter fishing hours might pay off

Hi Pheasantman
I'm curious how deep you were fishing (on Buffalo) and if you were fishing the structure out in the lake or the shoreline? And what were you fishing for? Walleyes? Crappies? Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 01/18/10, 09:43:27 AM by Fawkinnae »
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I was in 18 fow and i was fishing for crappies.  I was out fishing towards the center of the lake by one of the 3 cities of shacks but stayed a little aways from all of them
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Went out mon afternoon me and the kids.  Hit a lake by buffalo and caught 8 crappies and 10 sunnies.  the crappies were decent and the sunnies werent too bad.  It was a nice day to get out with the nice weather.  The kids had a blast until right before we went to leave and my daughter stuck her foot in the hole and got SCARED and was a little cold so we hurried and rushed out of there to get in the warmth.
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me