Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2010 fishing contest---you post a fish-you win+++  (Read 12145 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
These judges are getting lazy.   If you entered the 2010 fishing challenge and post a legal fish (does not have to be an upgrade)- before the deadline(Oct 31 at midnight) you will receive a random 6 pack of unique fishing jigs.   There will be no cost to you.   The only stipulation is you must send me your address  in a pm within 72 hours of the end of the contest. (for no other reason than I need to know where to send them)   The jigs will be sent to you at no charge.  72 hrs and 1 minute will be to late.   If you entered the 2010 challenge and caught a fish that is not of legal length you can post it here on this thread and still qualify.   Rules are the same- except for the lenght.   You must have the MNO spoon in the pic.   If everyone that entered  the contest submitted a pic it would be over 300  free jigs.   Get your pics in.   Only one set/person.   If you need help posting a pic let me know.  I will show you how or post it for you.      :toast: :toast:   Summer is going  fast and a winter challenge could be in the works.

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Tyler Rother

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
That's very generous DDS! Thanks!
Now I just need to get to fishing... If I can find time...Almost hunting season. *gulp*

Tyler

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone that has already posted a fish and would like to receive their free 6 pack of unique jigs send me your address in a pm and I will get them out to you.  You can list color preferences and I will do what I can to get you something close.   These will be a mix of ice lures and reg jigs.  No package will be the same.   I will notiy you when they are sent.   (Don't forget to give me your real name).      If you would rather you can go through my web site and fill out the contact form.
 ;D ;D ;D
                                          atijigs.com
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Now that's what I call down right neighborly. I was just on the verge of doing the same thing myself, but you beat me to the  training-087. I was figuring on giving out new Lunds to the first 500 to post a fish. I'll have to wait till next year now because I hate to be a copy cat. :doah:
« Last Edit: August 08/02/10, 08:15:04 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Now that's what I call down right neighborly. I was just on the verge of doing the same thing myself, but you beat me to the  training-087. I was figuring on giving out new Lunds to the first 500 to post a fish. I'll have to wait till next year now because I hate to be a copy cat. :doah:

Lee,  these jigs are just for posting a fish and getting involved in the contest.  I do like your idea though.  Maybe you should just kick in 3 Lunds.  One for each of the challenge winners.  (Just so ya know I prefer Burgundy with a Merc).   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/02/10, 08:15:37 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS, because I'm such and honest guy that walleye was caught before the BB sidebet. 

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I know.   I just want you to win something. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

I already did, you should know better.  I bet BB in a fishing side bet worth nothing.  But 3 days earlier I bet Lee and HD $50 each that I could get BB off his "I can't Couch" and back into the boat. :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Lee,  these jigs are just for posting a fish and getting involved in the contest.  I do like your idea though.  Maybe you should just kick in 3 Lunds.  One for each of the challenge winners.  (Just so ya know I prefer Burgundy with a Merc).   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I couldn't find your Burgundy Lund, so how about if I throw in the babe instead?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I almost forgot! Yes, she does have all her original teeth. I know you have a tooth fetish. :popcorn:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I almost forgot! Yes, she does have all her original teeth. I know you have a tooth fetish. :popcorn:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

I couldn't find your Burgundy Lund, so how about if I throw in the babe instead?

Guys, you are so cruel.  I thought I found a place where I could forget about my past.  I have two x wives.  At first I thought one of them was in the picture but I see the boat clearly is not up to her standard of living.  Thanks again Lee.  I am going back out to garage.  I can't break that habit.   ;D ;D :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

I already did, you should know better.  I bet BB in a fishing side bet worth nothing.  But 3 days earlier I bet Lee and HD $50 each that I could get BB off his "I can't Couch" and back into the boat. :happy1:

I like it.  You remind me of me before I got smart.  But most of the truely gifted have a soft spot for the less fortunate and handicapped.  In trueth when I made excuses about the boat and computer going down I tore them apart to try to help out Bobby Bass.  I too felt he needed a couple of spur kicks to the love handles.   I give the General a + 10 to get him moving.  Younger generations are usefull sometimes.   You won this one.   Here is my failed project for BB (just making it easier)  no motivation to get off the couch.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
First set of 6 jigs goes to deadeye. He  has posted several different fish.   Way to go.  They are in the mail. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS,
No matter what Lee says about you............I'd still give you my last beer.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS,

I know you would.  That is why I go easy on  you.   You  will have to excuse me.  Every so often I just have to go---

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
DDS,

I know you would.  That is why I go easy on  you.   You  will have to excuse me.  Every so often I just have to go---

I may have access to a large quanity of some Free very small clear zip lock bags. They would be perfect for one or two jigs. Could you use them Free! :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure Lee.  I could use them.  I go through tons of those. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I just got the jigs from " DDSBYDAY".  Mighty fine jigs there.  Thank you for your contribution.  I will have to take a picture with one of these jigs hanging out of the big one's mouth.  :fishing:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
This will be the next set of six to the first person that sends me an address.(don't forget the real name-Can't mail to your handle).

Remember you must have posted at least one fish in the 2010 challenge

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Such a deal ! I wished I had entered just for the Jigs!  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
These are the reasons to have entered the contest.  These are also the reasons to post a fish.   I am just trying to motivate a few that did step up to the plate  and backed off. There is a reason or two to  still play the game.   (These prizes are drawn for fish posters). Team Dream Crushers only gets to set the all time total and have  bragging rights for one year if we can pull this off.    (Bobby-Yesteryear is long gone)!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lee Borgersen*                   $15.00 Cabela's Gift Card
Borgie- *                            $15.00 Cabela's Gift Card
Fawkinnae-                        3 Fawkinnae Walleye T-shirts & Bumper Stickers
mtcommer3518-                  $10.00 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card
Max the cat-*                     $5.00 Cabela's Gift Card
DHunter2385-                     $10 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card
Corny 13-                           1 New Unused Muskie Lure

DDSBYDAY-                       2 $25 Gift Cards (TBA) & 2- ATI Jig Variety pkg 

* Received gift cards

Mr. & Mrs. Mouse-*             $10 Cabela's Gift Card
Koronis Hills Golf Club            3 sleeves of Nike One Tour golf balls
Lucas Robinson Benefit Fund        3 hats,3 fish towels and 3 mini tools
The Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club   First place team custom trophies
Wallhangers Taxidermy               6.$50.00 gift certificates for monthly draw
Spoiledangler                             2... $15.00 Gander Mountain gift cards
Dan R*                                      2....$10.00 Farm Fleet gift cards
Outdoorsman388 & kayakgal         3...$ 10.00 Cabela's gift cards

Post your fish  Oct. 31 is just around the corner!!!

Offline Tyler Rother

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The prize list hasn't been updated, I mailed my card like 2 months ago...

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Tyler, I'll talk to the prize distribution center and get the list up dated...he's been busy chasing fish.

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sure Lee.  I could use them.  I go through tons of those. :happy1: :happy1:

I just sent you a box of bags today. It should arrive Sunday or Monday I guess. I hope I didn't make a boo boo :banghead: I sent them to:

Advanced Tackle Innovations
4001 Stinson Boulevard #420
Minneapolis, MN 55421

Is that correct? :scratch:
« Last Edit: August 08/09/10, 10:06:44 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Lee.  That is my office address and the one I registered as my tackle cos. home address.   All is good. :nerd: :nerd:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I gave this a lot of thought.  I was not sure which way to go but the results are in.  My to yet to be determined 25$ gift cards will be from Cabellas.  I debated Target or Super America but the final answer is Cabellas.   Post a fish and you can win :happy1: :happy1:.