Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bobby Bass Challenge  (Read 19401 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So, since Bobby issued me a challenge a couple years ago....I figured it was only fair to return the favor....

What say you Bobby? Up for a a fishing adventure?  :coffee:

Or are you afraid I'd kick your  :moon: ????

There was some talk about fish'in this year....but not heard a peep out of you......  :rotflmao:

Where is that chicken icon I told them to put up?   :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
You find one and I will put it in.. :happy1:

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Bobby, remind me never to tell these guys I am injured. (I did mention the shoulder but I can still golf and fish).     They find out about your wrist problems and challenges come flying from everywhere.      You must be good!!!!       :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I just saw this, and I am going out the door. I will return to address this next challenge!  :fishing2:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
That's ok....

It will give DDS time to think of something else to say between drilling teeth....  ;D
« Last Edit: August 08/06/10, 01:45:11 PM by Hunterdown »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So, since Bobby issued me a challenge a couple years ago....I figured it was only fair to return the favor....

What say you Bobby? Up for a a fishing adventure?  :coffee:

Or are you afraid I'd kick your  :moon: ????

There was some talk about fish'in this year....but not heard a peep out of you......  :rotflmao:

Where is that chicken icon I told them to put up?   :scratch:
A Challenge! well of course I will accept your challenge.. Let me find my rapala fish glove here so I can smack you back with it..  training-087

Perhaps one of the lakes where we have done battle before in the past two years? or maybe cross the highway to the lake with all the sand.  :fishing2:  You must be getting tired of chasing northerns   :sorry: and need me to guide you to some bass.   :happy1: Of course I seem to remember you losing a battle with a forty incher a few years ago.   :rotflmao: Our usual wager of a fine imported cigar?  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The gars are always a gimmy....

And..no...I'll never stop chasing pike.....

I just like it when you scream  :bs: when I catch a bigger green grass carp than you!  :rotflmao:

:blues brothers:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well when we fish it is my job as guide to make sure you catch fish! Can't very well let you make the long drive back home wishing you could be as good as me as I do make it looks so effortless..  :whistling:
Not to mention that now we can make a video and show everyone how I can even put you on fish !  :blues brothers:
Bobby Bass

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Sounds like your gonna have to edit an old Bill Dance show to make it look like you can put me on fish.  :rotflmao: Cause, I don't think they consider smelt as fish...I believe they are in the minnow family....  :scratch:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :coffee:

This could become interesting! The crowds have already begun to gather since the word is out in the street. So far the odds are at 50/50 in favor of no one at this point.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Between driving rain and lightning strikes I waited at a local landing for the weather to clear. After the first storm cleared my son in his boat and I in mine did get in about two hours of buzz bait fishing before the next thunderstorm came.   :titanic: Needless to say between storms fishing is bad or good and last night it was not bad as we caught a doz fish between us and lost several others. Getting into my CHALLENGE mode.. Through rain or snow or towering waves with ice a clinging we will always go fishin!   :fishing2: Already got a clean ash tray ready for Hunterdowns cigar and with the General's dollar I'll buy some of them fancy wood matches to lite it!  :happy1:
A short video here...
« Last Edit: August 08/09/10, 12:00:14 AM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I wouldn't count the General out just yet.... I think he's got something up his sleeve.  :whistling:

But, them fancy matches would be nice. Them paper ones got all soggy last time from all the fish I caught.  ;)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't think you guys have to worry about the general.  He has been doing a lot of reading.   I sent him this book because I thought it would help him for this years challenges. :rotflmao:

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I wouldn't count the General out just yet.... I think he's got something up his sleeve.  :whistling:

But, them fancy matches would be nice. Them paper ones got all soggy last time from all the fish I caught.  ;)
A little birdy told me that he has gone and gotten himself a couple of pros to take him fishing this weekend. They will sure have their work cut out for themselves, having to tie his knots and bait his hook for him.Sure hope they don't have to cast for him to! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I think you two are just Chicken  :censored:

« Last Edit: August 08/09/10, 11:58:08 AM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I don't think you guys have to worry about the general.  He has been doing a lot of reading.   I sent him this book because I thought it would help him for this years challenges. :rotflmao:

I don't have time to read...........but if you could put it on tape or DVD (Starring DDS) I'm sure I could find time.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Don't worry about them two General....

DDS got nuth'in better to do between drill'in teeth.  ;)
And Bobby is just jelous cause you got a better guide then him.  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I understand Hunterdown is bring extra copies for the General, he got them from Lee  :whistling:

Bobby Bass

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I lernt from da best.....  :fishing:

:popcorn:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I understand Hunterdown is bring extra copies for the General, he got them from Lee  :whistling:

Just a perch pickin minute now. I've been trying to sit on the side lines regarding this thread and it looks like my name has been besmirched and bantered about by someone trying to suck me into the fracas here. Can't a guy just remain neutral and enjoy the smack without others trying to play on my weaknesses.

I've been attending smack down rehab :banghead: along with a large group of smack-alcoholics' and you guys are making it very difficult for me. :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee,

First off nice fish  Which I'll let HD judge with his super eye.

Second,  If you are going to sit on the side lines in rehab I have just revoked you of any privileges of allowing you to think you can call someone the king of smack.  You are officially in a time out! :rotflmao: 

:scratch:I wounder if I start smack talking Borgie if I could get Lee of the Rehab wagon :scratch:  Just like I got BB back into a challenge.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee,

First off nice fish  Which I'll let HD judge with his super eye.

Second,  If you are going to sit on the side lines in rehab I have just revoked you of any privileges of allowing you to think you can call someone the king of smack.  You are officially in a time out! :rotflmao: 

:scratch:I wounder if I start smack talking Borgie if I could get Lee of the Rehab wagon :scratch:  Just like I got BB back into a challenge.

First off General I wouldn't smack talk Borgie if I were you. I've seen your photo and you look somewhat frail. I'd say Borgie outweighs you by a good 30 lbs. I won't even mention that she has arms like a blacksmith. :oops1: You know I'm in big trouble now! :banghead: You'd be best off picking on one of the low grade teams that are bringing up the rear such as yours and the 3 teams below you.

If I see it correctly Borgie's Raiders are in 3rd place as it stands now. At least that's till The Untouchables knock them down to 4th. :whistling:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
And The General is successful at bringing another over the hill old timer off the couch.   :happy1: Rehab is for quitters anyway Lee.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
And The General is successful at bringing another over the hill old timer off the couch.   :happy1: Rehab is for quitters anyway Lee.

And The General is successful at bringing another over the hill old timer off the :oops1: couch Lazy-Boy.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
19 inch smallmouth that sat out in the sun too long  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
19 inch smallmouth that sat out in the sun too long  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I don't think so  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Bad things can happen when you get the oldtimers off the couch General. :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Dang DDS, Now BB is going to have a ankle or bad back to complain about as to why The General smacked him around in the "Side Bet". ;)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
General must be having them dreams again. I have yet to see him post a fish in the side bet and now Hunterdown and myself will be doing some norton fishing in ten days. Of course we can both fish, smoke a cigar, run a boat shoot a video and lay some smack down. I am sure we will have a TRUE fishing story to tell and won't be wasting your time over tales of sandwiches and carp pictures.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Fishing with The General

« Last Edit: August 08/19/10, 10:19:33 PM by The General »