Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anybody been out ??  (Read 2407 times)

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am wondering if anybody has been out fishing in the wright county area with any luck
For all your HVAC needs contact me at
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline Hard617

• Outdoorsman
Haven't been out in wright county but have in stearns. Seems like all the walleyes I find are on the small side. Haven't tried for crappies but suspect they are doing well. The st cloud forums always seem dead so I figured I would reply. Snow on the ice by me is 6" to 1' drifts.

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I agree there isnt much posting going on under the st cloud area.  That why i figured I would ask and see if anybody has been out.  I am going to try and get out this weekend and try a lake or two.
For all your HVAC needs contact me at
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
Heading out that way this afternoon. I will give an ice/fishing report when I get home.
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!