Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: gull river spearing...  (Read 2821 times)

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 sorry for not being here as much as i was in the past! spearing was a bit of a let down a few years ago when some low life broke into my house and helped themselves.... but, that was then an this is now!! spearing this year was jump started by a good friend to set the love of ice fishing again with the 7 tine short line spear.... i did not get out as much as i would have liked to but it is a new begining for a better year next with many days setting in the dark house waiting for a green streak sliding through the hole with a wide mouth and full of sucker minnow! only managed to get out 3 times and 5 small pike to make pickles that are "OH SO GOOD" ... ITS A DEAD DAY FOR ME TO HAVE TO PUT THE DARK HOUSE AWAY AFTER SO LONG AN ABSENCE!!!! with the renewed sense of spearing i dont wont to let it ever escape me again... fish on and often friends!! PLEASE TAKE A CHILD OR AN OLDER ELDER FOR A GREAT OUT DOORS ADVENTURE TO SHARE A LOVE WE ALL HAVE FOR NATURE!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Welcome back Woodchuck!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Great to have you around Woodchuck!  Thanks for sharing your photo and experiences with spearing!   :happy1:
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
It is a great thing to have the Honorable Woodchuck around anywhere.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 hey ken! im still here and fishing is good ! really anything is good as long as were breathing ? right... lol fish on friend!
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141