Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635382 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Tink I not feel good. Doc said I should leave work early today and go north bear baiting. :sleazy: :smoking:
You don't look so good either. :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:................................ :oops1: :sorry:....................................NOT! :super smiley: :laughroll:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
what ever!!!!!!   :tut:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: need a bigger one for up nort...........not so many refills!!!!!!!! :drinking: :tequila;
Then you'd just fall in :campfire: :bonk: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that's it i gotta go get my medicine..............SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Better pick up two large bottles.  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
our neighbors at the cabin where up so I went over to let them know we where going to shoot the rifles not to jump outta there skin.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

they said they where up when the ice went out on the lake. they went for a canoe ride and made the comment that there where 12 eagles along the north shore feasting on dead fish!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
When did you go? :scratch: Early Friday, be my guess, or late Thursday? :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
When did you go? :scratch: Early Friday, be my guess, or late Thursday? :confused:
friday afternoon.....got there about 5;30 pm. couldnt you tell......................the weather was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :azn:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I could tell as that was 'bout the time I heard the 1st drums beatin down at the Pow Wow grounds. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I could tell as that was 'bout the time I heard the 1st drums beatin down at the Pow Wow grounds. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:banghead: :banghead: training-087 :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Thought I heard somethin'..... :scratch:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
our neighbors at the cabin where up so I went over to let them know we where going to shoot the rifles not to jump outta there skin.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

they said they where up when the ice went out on the lake. they went for a canoe ride and made the comment that there where 12 eagles along the north shore feasting on dead fish!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No wonder I saw all the over weight eagles heading west over my cabin this spring.     
 Were your baits hit?

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He might need more bait by the time this rain finishes. :scratch: 'Sposed to keep it up through tomorrow mornin now. Comin down pretty good here for the last 1/2 hour or so.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

they said they where up when the ice went out on the lake. they went for a canoe ride and made the comment that there where 12 eagles along the north shore feasting on dead fish!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No wonder I saw all the over weight eagles heading west over my cabin this spring.     
 Were your baits hit?
yep 4 of 6 were hit...........how's your buddy doing????????
« Last Edit: August 08/26/19, 01:12:11 PM by glenn57 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He might need more bait by the time this rain finishes. :scratch: 'Sposed to keep it up through tomorrow mornin now. Comin down pretty good here for the last 1/2 hour or so.
got plenty of bait!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: it rained last weekend after we checked them sunday morning and only one  was hit then. those bear know where the baits are now.....rain will only mess it up a bit.....more then likely those baits getting hit were already cleaned out by the time this rain hit.

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
How many baits you got out?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
How many baits you got out?
6. its me and the kid. each hunter can have a max of 3 baits set.

chek out the good news.etc thread by dakids and the hey bear hunters thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything ya need to know from me, the expert!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/26/19, 01:16:00 PM by glenn57 »

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Expert of   :bs:        :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Expert of   :bs:        :rotflmao:
yea i learned alot of that reading your guyz posts!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :doah: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Want to guess what the most important thing I ever learned from your posts is glenn? :scratch:  :rolleyes: :sleazy:  :evil:  ....................................... How quickly I can forget. ;)  :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :nerd:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Oh Gunner, Everyone in Stearns county, except for me, is full of it.    :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh Gunner, Everyone in Stearns county, except for me, is full of it.    :rotflmao:
:crazy: :rotflmao: Yea OK. And boars can catch fish. :doah: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard  a few rounds being fired yday afternoon 'bout 3:30-4, wonder  :scratch: if it was our little blue buddy? Sounded like it was from that direction to me.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
pop gun noise carries that far???????????   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Heading up there now. I'll check around and see if I hear of any wild bear stories from west of me. My buddy has a license and I'm going fishing.    :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Heading up there now. I'll check around and see if I hear of any wild bear stories from west of me. My buddy has a license and I'm going fishing.    :happy1:

good luck merc!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Kind of quiet 'round here.  ;) :happy1: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/01/19, 09:23:18 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Were you causin trouble while you were up here too, glenn? :evil: :tut: Heard a police report on the radio on the way home from GR today that said they had a report of property damage in Spring Lake. It was on Peterson, you get into it :mad1: with the neighbors. ;) :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Were you causin trouble while you were up here too, glenn? :evil: :tut: Heard a police report on the radio on the way home from GR today that said they had a report of property damage in Spring Lake. It was on Peterson, you get into it :mad1: with the neighbors. ;) :laugh:
:tut: :tut: not me!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: I don't have time to get in trouble up there. any other details?????? for a labor day weekend I thought it was unusually quiet over the whole weekend. what side the lake, any names of the place?

my kid did get check by a CO sunday morning coming out from behind the store. checked his license, and gun. he has it in a hard case and the CO took it out to see if he had a shell chambered.

but when he seen his last name he new he was an honest law abiding citizen. :happy1: :happy1:

didnt get much fishing in, but FINALLY got my boat in a lake. ended up with 2 meals. 12 sunfish, 7 crappies.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: not me!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: I don't have time to get in trouble up there. any other details?????? for a labor day weekend I thought it was unusually quiet over the whole weekend. what side the lake, any names of the place?

my kid did get check by a CO sunday morning coming out from behind the store. checked his license, and gun. he has it in a hard case and the CO took it out to see if he had a shell chambered.

but when he seen his last name he new he was an honest law abiding citizen. :happy1: :happy1:

didnt get much fishing in, but FINALLY got my boat in a lake. ended up with 2 meals, as Morey's was open. Bought 12 sunfish, 7 crappies.

There, I fixed the slight error for ya.  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

didnt get much fishing in, but FINALLY got my boat in a lake. ended up with 2 meals, as Morey's was open. Bought 12 sunfish, 7 crappies.

There, I fixed the slight error for ya.  :rotflmao:
why you !@#$%^&*&^%$%^&*^%$#$%^&! :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087 :taz: :taz: