Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer river/talmoon area  (Read 635663 times)

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
That's the one Glenn. A lot of dock and they have a camera facing the lake so I can check both sides between then and Geigers. Doesn't mean much but at least I can see if anybody is fishing out from them.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so I talked to my fellow coworker, he said over thanksgiving they got about 6 inches of snow and there really isn't a lot of snow on the lakes. with this cold weather coming ice should be pretty good next weekend. to bad I got screwed out of my normal weekend. :confused: :confused:

oh well, lets hope things stay decent for new years!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh no, not this :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: again! ;) ;D ;D I just checked the 10 day for up there & it had -3/-4 for the highs on Tuesday-Wednesday. It did mention AM snow showers for Friday & Saturday though, only amount for that was < 1" on Saturday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:popcorn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh no, not this :violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry: again! ;) ;D ;D I just checked the 10 day for up there & it had -3/-4 for the highs on Tuesday-Wednesday. It did mention AM snow showers for Friday & Saturday though, only amount for that was < 1" on Saturday.
WHY YOU...…………@#$%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*()_+_(&%#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: well it does pizz me off. I just responded to an email from her this morning. I could go up but i'm boycotting!!!!!!! there take that!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: December 12/08/19, 09:46:21 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My trip is back on for a week from tomorrow. Make ice this week and fish next week.    :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My trip is back on for a week from tomorrow. Make ice this week and fish next week.    :happy1:
now...….if you could only get past hayslips!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I make sure I get up there before 11:00 so they aren't open, if it's later well you have to support the local economy!!    :smiley:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Looks like at least a couple more inches today at Geiger's, can't really tell  :scratch: if it's still comin down.
« Last Edit: December 12/09/19, 08:56:36 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The camera over at The Narrows shows that it's still spittin a little over there.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
whoops...wrong thread.
« Last Edit: December 12/09/19, 10:56:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner..........Merc.............i know you guys probably told me already but i have alot of important stuff to remember. so how or where do you go on the interweb to get to these up nort cameras????????????????? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Geigers Trail End Resort and Williams narrows cam. On Williams you go to the bottom and choose which camera you want to look at. Gunner might have some other ones. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner..........Merc.............i know you guys probably told me already but i have alot of important stuff to remember. so how or where do you go on the interweb to get to these up nort cameras????????????????? :scratch: :scratch:
:rolleyes:  :pouty: Nope that's the 2 I have bookmarked/ saved in my favorites ;) :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Geigers Trail End Resort and Williams narrows cam. On Williams you go to the bottom and choose which camera you want to look at. Gunner might have some other ones.
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: thanks Merc!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Lakewood Lodge by us used to have 1 too glenn but it doesn't seem to be working much anymore. I think a lot of them have went to just making them available on their Facebook page & I don't do FB
« Last Edit: December 12/09/19, 03:34:23 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lakewood Lodge by us used to have 1 too glenn but it doesn't seem to be working much anymore. I think some of them have went to just making them available on their
Facebook page & I don't do FB.
well next time up there go jack them up..get it rolling. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Bowstring Shores has one but they are redoing their web page so it is down right now but you can get it through face book. Should be back on soon from what they are saying as new owners took over and are making some changes. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Checked the weather up there REAL early & they had -16 & a WC of -28 then. I can almost hear the ice moanin & groanin from down here. Looks like they've upped the chance of snow for Friday to 60-70% but are still only talkin 1-3", but you know how that goes sometimes. :rolleyes:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Checked the weather up there REAL early & they had -16 & a WC of -28 then. I can almost hear the ice moanin & groanin from down here. Looks like they've upped the chance of snow for Friday to 60-70% but are still only talkin 1-3", but you know how that goes sometimes. :rolleyes:

Gunner, that was just glenn when they said he had to get up and do some work.... :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Gunner, that was just glenn when they said he had to get up and do some work.... :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:cheerleader: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                                             :kiss:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 09:19:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Even when he calls 4-5 posts per hour W O R K? :shocked: :doah: :rolleyes: :nerd: :nerd: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Even when he calls 4-5 posts per hour W O R K? :shocked: :doah: :rolleyes: :nerd: :nerd: :tut:
:confused: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
those 2 cams out on bowstring and williams narrows are cool to look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY MERC and GUNNER...………...what are your informants telling you guys about lake conditions up there????

in looking at them lake cams I don't really see that much snow on the lake or ground. :scratch: :scratch: I talked to my kid tonight, he seems to think my mom went back to Wisconsin to my stepdads place and didn't go up north because of all the snow???????? but doesn't know for sure. of course she didn't tell me nothing?????????? :doah: :scratch:

and other reports are scattered and sketchy at best.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Glenn...    :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn just get up and go up there who cares!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn just get up and go up there who cares!! :happy1:
NEW YEARS...……..depending on the weather. but i'm not fighting slush...……………..