Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Summer Vacation  (Read 2536 times)

Offline pickelfarmer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My family and I just got back a few days ago from a very relaxing vacation. We spent a little over a week at a resort at Bad Medicine lake located between Detroit Lakes and Park Rapids north about 30 miles. The lake is stocked with Rainbow Trout and after a few days we got them figured out. Here are a few pics of the fish and fun!!!

Here are 2 my oldest caught on day 3.

First Rainbow my oldest has ever caught.

Spent the rest of the day having a little water fun!!

We also biked the Heartland Trail from Park Rapids to Dorset one day as well as biking in Itasca park another day. All in all it was a very good vacation and very relaxing!!
Where did I catch all these fish you ask??? right in the lip....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HEY PICKEL, hows it going!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :taz: nice pics again! looks like your son was having a good time!!! its what its all about! :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Sound like a good time,

I have been there before There are some nice trout in there as that what I fish for. As I live just south about 25 miles, that lake hole some walleye as will as Pike and Bass