Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Donated prizes for the ICE FISHING CHALLENGE  (Read 16821 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    We have a couple of prizes to be passed out still.  I believe we have two gift certificates from Wildlife and the one night sleeper rental from Cookie.  I will be doing the drawings tomorrow.  Everyone that posted a fish will be in the drawing.

For Cookies prize I will be dealing each person 5 cards.  It will be a game of 5 card stud.  Each persons hand will come from a full deck.  High hand takes the prize.  I have to find a deck of cards.   :doah:  The cards will be shuffled after each hand.  Good luck everyone and thank you for your participation.   :Clap:    Winners will be posted here.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  One half of the contestants hands have been dealt for the ice house rental.  Right now the leader is MTcommer with a pair of 10s and king high.

Will it hold up?   Stay tuned. ;D
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Icebanger takes the lead with 2 pair.  6,s and Jacks. 

Still in the game, Pheasantman-Outdoorsman388-Fawkinnae-Glenn57

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
there bluffin...............i'll rais ya!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Glenn you came in with a pair of 8's but it wasn't enough to knock of the Winner of the sleeper pachage on Upper Red Lake.   That prize goes to Icebanger.  His 2 pair held up to win the game.  Outdoorsman388 was one card away from a flush.

:Clap: Congratulations  "Icebanger" :Clap:   You won a nice prize donated by cookie.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   The gift certificate winners have been posted.   :toast:

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=26011.0

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Nice job on the contest grand prize winner DDS. I'm glad it's over though. I was sweating it out till the end to see who won the grand prize. Way to much tension there.
« Last Edit: March 03/28/12, 10:37:22 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   It was nip and tuck.  I did deal myself a hand.  As usual I got squat.  :doah:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Never have had much luck with cards :cry:  I try to keep all my luck with Fishing!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:  But might go buy a Mega Lottery ticket today.......just one though.  Im pretty good with Math!  Always liked the bumper sticker..."Lotteries are Taxes on people not good at Math!"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey maybe icebanger can take his fellow teammates with!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :Clap: :Clap:

congrats icebanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
want to thank wild for donating the prizes. and woot..woot looks like i getz to go and visit the one............the only.....................wildlife minnesota some day!!! :rocker; :rocker; :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
want to thank wild for donating the prizes. and woot..woot looks like i getz to go and visit the one............the only.....................wildlife minnesota some day!!! :rocker; :rocker; :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Your  ::welcome:: I would like to add I do have a good inventor here at the store Because of no  :snow5: no  :cold: and no ICE to Walk on. you can order on line by phone. web-site peterpaulfur.com or stop by at 130 E Main st perham MN 56573 

congrats to you all.    
« Last Edit: March 03/28/12, 01:41:49 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i may take ya up on that!!!!! but need an excuse to come up to perham to maybe fish!!!!!!! i think my wife would like to take a trip that way anyway, her grandparents are from that area and buried near marion lake!

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats icebanger. Shoot me a pm or email and i will get a cupon sent out to you. Good for one night next winter.
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am just stunned that I won such a great prize!!!!! Id like to thank HD 1st of all for calling me and telling me I had won...I NEVER WIN ANYTHING....A big thanks to DDs you can deal cards for me anytime!!! A Huge thanks too all who donated prizes for the 1st MNO IFC You guys are the best!!!!!And to Cookie thank you I can not wait to meet you this winter I am still in shock ...Man its gonna be a long spring/summer/fall......This really made my day!!!!!!!!!!! :blues brothers:

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
you guys that won 50$ gift certificate should think that fall is just around the corner, and that winter will be here faster then you think, I have some of my best looking hat in the store,,, and am stating to get new order's in before it's get cold, If we get what I think is going to be  :cold: with the hottest summer  :whistling: We could have the  :cold: :cold: year!!!

You will ever fine the best as you you fine with me, You will ever fine the best to keep you warm and safe again the weather then fur,,,, So please take the time to look, 50 off on your order!!! one more thing I never run sale on my fur's even if it's 95 outside  ;D Becuse this is Minnesota and It will be cold again!!!  :dancinred:

Deadeye, Dakids, Walkingstick 3, MNRealtree, Glenn57,

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i know just gotta get that way. :bonk: :bonk: :scratch: :scratch: