Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bobby Bass Fishing Challenge  (Read 16137 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Update: this morning I sucessfully lifted a 6 oz can of tomato paste  :happy1: but was defeated by the 8 oz  can of pizza sauce  :banghead:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Today was to be the start of my fishing challenge, thirty lakes in thirty days but due to an injury I can't even fish a day. I did try and hold a rod today and do some light casting but the twinge in the wrist is still there.   :banghead: Wondering how much stress even a small fish would put on the wrist.   :Fish: So I am having to postpone till later this summer, the month of August might be doable although not the best time to do a thirty day challenge but I have commitments in September and July. Will have to lower my exceptions for the number of fish I am going to catch I think for fishing in August. Stay tuned we still might pull the Challenge off, Bobby
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Today was to be the start of my fishing challenge, thirty lakes in thirty days but due to an injury I can't even fish a day. I did try and hold a rod today and do some light casting but the twinge in the wrist is still there.   :banghead: Wondering how much stress even a small fish would put on the wrist.   :Fish: So I am having to postpone till later this summer, the month of August might be doable although not the best time to do a thirty day challenge but I have commitments in September and July. Will have to lower my exceptions for the number of fish I am going to catch I think for fishing in August. Stay tuned we still might pull the Challenge off, Bobby

But....But....But..... Bobby!

What effect will this have on the odds in Vegas? Did you inform them yet about these circumstances? Also what about your commitment with ESPN. I wouldn't wanna to be in your shoes for nuttin at this point. No pun intended but, "This is a fine kettle of fish you've gotten yourself into this time." :doah:

I just got a call from my brother who lives in Vegas. He said that some of The Bosses are :censored: off about the sudden changes in the Bobby Bass Fishing Challenge and they think something's  :Fish: :Fish: ey here.

Just a heads up for ya Bobby.
« Last Edit: June 06/01/12, 09:48:39 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: January 01/31/13, 05:19:23 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Well this challenge never happen but I have a new challenge to replace it. After last season of never getting my boat even wet  :doah: just getting on the water in the Puddle Humper has now become something on my very small bucket list. With the help of my friend Chuck we are going to figure someway of getting me in the boat and fish this summer. As some of you may know I have been wheelchair bound for the past year or so. This year we are going to figure a safe way to get in the boat and on to front casting platform, this will require me building some kind of hand rails. Not one ever give up fishing, we are going to figure away for me to catch some fish and give people a run in this years contest!

if you signed up to fish and I catch fish then there is no reason why everyone should also be able to catch some fish!  matter of fact I think the staple item in this Challenge should be a wheelchair!  :rotflmao:

4991 <><
« Last Edit: April 04/07/17, 07:35:40 AM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a reasonable request to me. But I don't have a wheel chair? Wait a minute :scratch: What if I offered to put Glenn in my boat instead? Na forget it that would be giving you the larger advantage then. :bonk:

Stick wit it Bobby and I hope you catch the biggest Bass! :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
That is an idea, Glenn could be the staple item then everyone would have to catch a fish with him. What a real challenge. Think of poor DDS  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: The two of them would be stocking fish   :fish2: :fish2: :fish2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
That is an idea, Glenn could be the staple item then everyone would have to catch a fish with him. What a real challenge. Think of poor DDS  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: The two of them would be stocking fish   :fish2: :fish2: :fish2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:reporter; Well Bobby,

Dis is da way I look at it..........

# 1  Some people are just made to be picked on.

# 2  Some people are just made to pick on others.

Unfortunately Glenn seems to fall under category # 1

:banghead:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Thankfully for me, since I fall under category #2, in regards to Glenn.... :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
MY good friend Glenn, he sets the bar on what I will catch trolling from my wheelchair! :fish2: :fish2: sleazy-422.gif
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
MY good friend Glenn, he sets the bar on what I will catch trolling from my wheelchair! :fish2: :fish2: sleazy-422.gif

Hey Bob-a-louchi,

tut_tut-3315.gif  Don't set da hook to hard! We don't want you to pop a wheely!

Many BWCA Reports