Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishing and ice conditions  (Read 2284 times)

Offline rushpointstore

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Serving East Central Minnesota Lakes Area
    • Rush Point Store LLC
There is a plowed road out to Crane island from the public access. 19 degrees this morning, this should freeze the slush on the ice. Crappie, Perch, and Sunnie bite is going strong.
 Go out and rip some lips! :fishing: :fishing:
RushPointStore and Realty LLC
www.rushpointstore.com
763-689-1088
Serving East and West Rush Lakes
Goose Lake and surrounding area

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
Here on upper red lake we got pounded with snow yesterday. Unbeleavable,totaly unpredicted. At least 6 inches. If there was a weather man standing here I would slap him up side the head :bonk: I will be spending most of the day reopening the hillmens main road instead of fishing like I had planned. Then plowing out my houses which i would of moved had I known there was going to be this much snow. Jake and Jonny are going to fish the fish eye all day. Once I'm done working to day I will be fishing old minnesota watching lord of the rings triolgy.
« Last Edit: March 03/03/12, 09:32:47 AM by cookie »
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net