Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: waconia  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
anyone have any info on this lake? id like to fish it. ice thickness? i normally stay away from waconia because its so crowded, but finally im gonna crack and give it a shot. just looking for some info

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
The Intown Marina has the most up to date info on ice depth and fishing reports.  I always had my best luck for crappies out on Pillsbury reef,  walleyes try nelsons or center, pike and sunnies stay in the bay.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  As with many public accesses don't leave any valuables in your car.  I have heard on the street that Waconia is getting hit especially hard.  If you have a pick up don't leave anything in the bed that you want to see again.  :banghead:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
i heard that as well and went to a different lake....i leave nothing valuable in my truck, and when i leave my gas can trap cover and other small items i take out of the fish house i have a cover over my bed and a locking tail gate...people cant be trusted anymore...

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
 What lake Cody? Any luck?
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
i went to parley just outside of waconia.