Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Eagle Lake in MG  (Read 1901 times)

Offline outdoorsman388

• Outdoorsman
Anyone interested in going to Eagle on Saturday. I was planning on going out a little earlier in the day before the front comes through.I have a few people going so far, but the more the marrier. Let me know. Thanx Scott.   
NOTICE: Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be firing warning shots!

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I would come if I didnt have to work sat morning.  Let know when you go again
For all your HVAC needs contact me at
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
What are you fishing for?

im going to be in mil acs but if your going for walleyes i can give you a idea of where to go
« Last Edit: January 01/17/13, 08:13:47 PM by lentz »

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
What portion of the lake are you gonna hit? How can you be picked out of the crowd by a fellow minnower.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Now you can see the importance of the MNO bumper sticker.  Pop one on your propane tank, your sled, or your portable.  Not only are they chick magnets they make it easy to find your friends.   ;D

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=26750.0
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.