Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Tackle Swap  (Read 15853 times)

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
guess I should have checked back a little earlier

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Well the tackle swap is over.  HD came through with the talent.  Not a lot of tackle was swapped though.  We lit the place up.  We started out in a private room off of the main restaurant and were having so much fun the management said they would buy us a round if we would take our party out into the main room to liven it up a for them.  After a confidentiality agreement about pics or video we agreed.  ( Sorry Lee)  If I had to give a name to this years tackle swap I would call it the year of the " yozuri twitchin minnow".  They were being passed out by the case.   When HD asked if this was everyone that would be coming the Yosuri's came out.   I think I may have left a case on the top of my car when I drove away.   :doah:  Oh well.  I don't know what I am going to do with all the ones I still have.   It was good to see you guys again.  It was especially nice that Wyofish made the drive from North Dakota just to make it to the meeting.   :happy1:

On a side note we did get tips for the Ricky Bobby day at Stokkes Bay from a very reliable un-named celeb. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry I was unable to make the annual tackle swap as I was down in Lee's neck of the woods on our annual 3 day golf trip.  The weather was 80 degrees, golf balls were flying in the hole, and the beers were going down nicely.   :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
She asked where the General was?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hey....that's the chick that told Dennis to leave if he couldn't keep up with us.
For such a tall guy, he sure is a light weight.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   An update from the clubhouse.  The other group of that 15 came in all ordered steaks, complained about everything and you guessed it- pretty much stiffed the waitress.  Non of the group even bought dinner for the parents 50th anniversary.   They had to buy their own.  It looks like we should have pulled the curtain open and sent them a happy anniversary   :moon:.   
« Last Edit: April 04/16/14, 07:54:40 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
It really wasn't hard to tell the way that party acted from the get go that they were just going to be miserable no matter what happened. They wanted someone else to pay the meal because it is an anniversary or birthday or whatever. They have a lot of rights but no responsibilities.
 I am just glad I got more twitchen minnows. And it was good to see you old boys and sons.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wow what a bunch of door knobs. I can't believe we, in the spirit of goodwill, allowed them to take over our little pad - dickheads. Great to see everybody by the way.
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
looks like the hostess got your zuri  minnow twitchin boys! lol
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like the hostess got your zuri  minnow twitchin boys! lol
She is a loyal Fawkinnae member and outdoorswoman.. Her and Husband pack up the five kids and spend winter weekends on ice in their 27 foot ice castle. She received full respect from us especially after she paid for a round. Tackle swaps are awesome!
 For a while it seemed as if it would turn into a tickle swap though.
A gun owner is a citizen

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
So did anyone get me a twitchen minnow?
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So did anyone get me a twitchen minnow?

Hey...this is a family site! And, you prolly don't want it after DDS was "playing" with it.  :censored:  :doah:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
Hello old boys. Anyone like to rekindle another swap?
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey Ken,  nice to hear from you again.  I think we are always in for a tackle swap :happy1:  I think we have a few guys now who make their own tackle to sell.  Maybe they could show up and have an MNO sale. 
« Last Edit: May 05/03/16, 10:36:50 PM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
Swappin' tackle - heck yes.