Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Closing out the 2012 challenge.  (Read 5772 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  I hope to have the participation prizes sent out early next week.  It was a  training-087.  Thanks for being a part of it.  Of course we ended it earlier this year.  I am not sure that was a good idea because I will be ice fishing into April this year. :bonk: :bonk:  I just need this global warming to kick in for a couple of days so I can get on the ice.  Right now it is too  :cold:.   :king:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Hopefully heading to milacs on Monday they heats out in my truck atm

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   This is the prize package for team  Ice Holes      75.25" Dakids, pheasantman21, houdini123

They won the first place prize and the  :Photography: Prize.   In addition Dakids picked the correct winning team for a 10$ gift card.  Congrats guys.

Each Member of the team will get---

1) a big blade spinnerbait
    2) a black buzz bait
    3) a selection of ice jigs
    4) a couple of ati-51s
    5) a variety pack of tapered tube jig heads.
    6) a custom bass jig
    7) some custom soft plastics
    8) a couple of plain old white jigs.
    9) an MNO bumper sticker.  (These will have to be sent out later.  I don't have an envelope for them.

10) Dakids gets the 10$ gander card.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   The other  participation prizes are going out as well. Anyone that sent me there address by the deadline will get one.   I forgot Dakids gift card at home this morning so all the prizes will be in the mail tomorrow afternoon.  Check you mailboxes on Saturday.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   All prizes were handed over to the USPS and are out of my hands.  Some will get them by tomorrow.  The rest will have them by Saturday.   The MNO Ice Fishing challenge is officially closed out on my end.   Congrats to all that participated.  I had a lot of fun.  The ice season flew by.

:toast:  Scott

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya it was a blast hopefully my team can pull it in next year it wasent due to lack of trying tho

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Lentz, you did a great job as a judge as well as a participant.  You had a nice pike that we could not score because of the  :Photography:.  That's what we call a  :censored: learning experience.  We will see you at the top of the leader board next winter. :Clap: :Clap:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
got the lures in the mail today and they look fantastic did you change the design on the dalps or are these different?

these seem more rounded than the ones i got last year there a great lure they just need to be made out of tungsten!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
got mine in the mail yesterday . those are some great looking baits/hooks. love your spinnerbaits DDS!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :taz:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Your the Man DDS Thanks got it today  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
My bass fishing daughter has claimed the firetiger spinner bait already.  Thanks, they look great.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.