Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wildfires break out near Park Rapids and NW Wisconsin  (Read 3698 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
This I could see from my house, I live west and the wind was coming from the west,
Here more

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/399811/group/homepage/

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
its affecting alot of my family. my grandparents have been evacuated and are at my uncles, they are praying for the best. my other uncle lost his house and shop that he was trying to sell, and my moms friend lost her house. its tragic, guess my memorial weekend up there next weekend  will be helping clean up.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
its affecting alot of my family. my grandparents have been evacuated and are at my uncles, they are praying for the best. my other uncle lost his house and shop that he was trying to sell, and my moms friend lost her house. its tragic, guess my memorial weekend up there next weekend  will be helping clean up.

:sorry: to here that, we could see it from Perham 10 miles burn up,,