Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: pheasants  (Read 2311 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I haven't had much of a chance to go for a cruise lately. anyone seeing a decent count on roosters??? how bout geese. i'd like to try the early season but time is sooooooooo very limited this year for me. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Geese are like rats around the area.  Pheasants I haven't seen many.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 I think the only other person who is from our area is the general,I have not seen a pheasant chick this year,I normally see some driving to willmar 15 miles and I always take different back roads.Spring crowing has fallen heavily!! The geese?? They are pests they are just now starting to daily fly to feeding areas,I still see unfledged chicks,the first broods are on the wing.But there are lots that havent grouped up yet in some smaller ponds. This early season will be To early I think,Course I dont care I quit waterfowling no birds!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
dew...............whats the probability of goose hunting them fields out your way???????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!