Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: IS THIS how my year will go!!!  (Read 2835 times)

Offline rod-man

• Outdoorsman
Be safe  share the water <*)}}}}}><~~~~

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
HOPE NOT  :censored:
Two summers ago, I was bouncing a floating jig with a large leach over my best walleye hole.I got hit and set the hook, it took off!I couldn't slow it.Thought nothern but it stayed on the bottom.Started chasing it with the elec bowmount.It almost had the reel stripped but stayed on the bottom I was getting line back.I was out in 24ft of water and it started to tire.I was excited!!! 35 minutes later I got it up and put the net to a 28lb sewer trout! I've caught many never that way! Had me shaking and wondering when the line would snap fron the sharp teeth a over 20 nord or maybe a huge eye would have!AH HAha it was fun but a big disappointment!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline AmsoilGuy

• Outdoorsman
  • FAW-KINN-AE AMSOIL is good!
    • Amsoil wholesale discount
This type of year would suit me just fine.......warm and sunny on Lake of the woods with my nephews. Not really caring how big the fish are, just that we are fishing!!

Amsoil wholesale ordering information @ http://www.linolakesoil.com