Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 1 walleye daily bag limit  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

4/21/2014
DNR Secretary Cathy Stepp statement on 2014 walleye declarations by Chippewa tribes.

In response to annual tribal walleye harvest declarations from the Chippewa tribes for waters in the Ceded Territory covering the northern third of Wisconsin, DNR Secretary Cathy Stepp has issued the following statement:

:coffee: Ouch! :doah:
“Responding to Chippewa tribal declarations, the DNR is obligated to establish a one-walleye daily bag limit for anglers on 173 lakes in northern Wisconsin :doah: to ensure a vibrant long-term walleye fishery. Once the spring spearing season concludes, the DNR expects the number of lakes that are set at a one-bag limit will be significantly reduced as has been past practice.

“In the years to come, the DNR anticipates less user conflict. As the Governor noted in his State of the State address, all Wisconsinites love walleye. Through the Wisconsin Walleye Initiative, the DNR and partners are making tremendous investments into stocking efforts and habitat improvements that will produce more fish in years to come. We are also pleased that the Natural Resource Board approved our scope statement in March, which will allow us the opportunity to explore management initiatives based on the latest science.

“We are confident that our long-term efforts will yield less fluctuation and more consistency with bag limits while still effectively managing and protecting the resource for all to enjoy.”

The full list of walleye bag limits by county and lake is available at http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/fishing/ceded/baglimits.html.

:bs: Bad link there could they be in hideing :scratch:

« Last Edit: April 04/22/14, 03:39:33 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Cut the funding to the Wisconsin DNR completely.  They are fired.  Plain and simple.  Give them Mille lacs too.  No more stocking so have at it.   :puke:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I am glad this article was posted.  I made small a political contribution to Governor Scott Walker's recall election because I thought he was doing the right thing and deserved a chance to do what he was elected to do.  He won and has pretty much changed the states financial situation around in a very short period of time.  Since that donation  I have been bombarded with solicitations for more money.  By phone and by mail.  They are relentless.  They need to be.  It was a one time deal for me.  Until now.   I will take the next call I get and ask about this issue.   It has to be addressed.  Minnesota is lost.  Wisconsin is on it's way to recovery. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
   I am glad this article was posted.  I made small a political contribution to Governor Scott Walker's recall election because I thought he was doing the right thing and deserved a chance to do what he was elected to do.  He won and has pretty much changed the states financial situation around in a very short period of time.  Since that donation  I have been bombarded with solicitations for more money.  By phone and by mail.  They are relentless.  They need to be.  It was a one time deal for me.  Until now.   I will take the next call I get and ask about this issue.   It has to be addressed.  Minnesota is lost.  Wisconsin is on it's way to recovery.
you gave money to that :censored: :censored: :censored: ....................well i'll just not. :bonk: :bonk: :scratch: :scratch: training-087 training-087
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

I understand where your coming from after your having made a contribution to the Governor Scott Walker's fund. While were on the subject I was wondering if you would be interesed in joining 10's of 1,000's of other concerned citizens. Recently many other generous concerned citizens have contributed generously to the Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service Fund. Unlike other funds you will never be contacted again once you've made a generous donation. ;)

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What are you laughing bout. I also was pulling for Walker and he and the people kicked your sorry union :moon: 's all ta  :censored: Or, was that what you were laughing bout ;)

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wasn't  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: about that, although walker is a joke, was  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: about what I am sure is a very qualified tax exempt charity you where pluggin DDS for donations for. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
wasn't  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: about that, although walker is a joke, was  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: about what I am sure is a very qualified tax exempt charity you where pluggin DDS for donations for. :happy1: :happy1:

Ok, in that case I'll have to let you off the hook. The title of this thread is about "1 daily bag limit" I was just trollin to see if I could hook DDS for a daily bag limit of one.

Just remember that all eyes are upon you's dare union guys :blues brothers:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I call  :bs: to a daily bag limit of one with all the dollars poured into the DNR by residents.  If one group similar to a union with no concern for any other parties just wants their way and everyone else to pay for it I  then say shut er down like the twinky.   :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/23/14, 10:37:01 AM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
don't make me get that can of whoop-a$$ out on da both of ya! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :Turkey:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
don't make me get that can of whoop Wipe-a$$ out on da both of ya! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :Turkey:

See what happens when the spell check option is gone now. Let me correct your spelling so it reflects what you really meant.
« Last Edit: April 04/23/14, 11:55:16 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The guy takes a 3.2million dollar deficit and turns it into a billion dollar surplus.  Then returns it to the tax payers.......yeah what a joke he is.....please Walker move to Minnesota.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
The guy takes a 3.2million dollar deficit and turns it into a billion dollar surplus.  Then returns it to the tax payers.......yeah what a joke he is.....please Walker move to Minnesota.

I am willing to bet that this 1 fish limit malarkey will be addressed soon by the leadership in Wisconsin.   One thing at a time.  Special interest has screwed the pooch to the breaking point.    Minnesota is lost for now.   :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzzAvC50CfM

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I couldn't agree more  :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well lets see how well he represents his voters in this. after all he is suppose to be very sportsman friendly. bet he don't take the tribes on either.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
well lets see how well he represents his voters in this. after all he is suppose to be very sportsman friendly. bet he don't take the tribes on either.

Taking on the tribes is a completely different animal. The unions were a piece of cake because they are their own worst enemy. When your on a downward slide such as the brotherhood is you can be picked off easy. The union should look into working for the tribes since the unions are on a downward slide and the indians are just sliding in!

I'm sure the tribes are getting tired of cleaning fish so why not hire some of the out of work union leftys.    ;)

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lee......lee......lee........... :scratch: :scratch: the brotherhood might of hit a low spot but its on its way back, thanks to the greed and corruption of corporate America!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I sure could use some of your "feritlizer' when I till up my garden!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 04/24/14, 02:36:36 PM by glenn57 »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Governer Scott Walker just returned from a highly productive meeting with the tribes over this issue.  The talks are going well.    :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Governer Scott Walker just returned from a highly productive meeting with the tribes over this issue.  The talks are going well.    :happy1:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports