Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wildgame Innovations Trail Camera - Blade 3 Review  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Just picked up two of these cameras at Gander Mountain today on sale for $129.99 down from $179.99.

They are last years camera so they dropped the price some.

I have heard some good things and bad things about the lower end Wildgame cameras. The price was right for two so I figure i'll give them a whirl and see how they perform.

I'll post my results here!  :happy1:

Just the basics. I put up two cameras loaded with 8 AA's and each have a 4gb memory card. One was over a food source so we'll get feeding deer and the other one I put on a heavy trail that the deer use. Its positioned to shoot down the trail so we will either get them coming or going and generally not cutting across the trail.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/09/14, 07:57:31 PM by MNO »

Offline stevejedlenski

• Master Outdoorsman
how have these been working for you? i see menards has some on sale for $49.99 after rebate. i think they are the 5MP but only have 40' flash.
my wife said it.... im OFFICIALLY ADDICTED to MNO!!