Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Getting antsy after seeing these guys  (Read 2363 times)

Offline UplandObsession

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The one with short brow tines I will plan to pass on him this year unless his tines explode over the next 2 months. The other one I have named Lucky because I botched a shot last year.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Wicked Jester

• Outdoorsman
Very nice bucks. I too am getting antsy.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
That first buck might be older than u think.  The bone might never get bigger.  He could be already maxing out.  Do you have more pictures uplandobsession
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
nice looking deer. I seen a dandy crossing the road by our cabin this past weekend out and about bear baiting. was a nice 8 pter!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline UplandObsession

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Top 2 picture is an elusive guy I only have on camera once.  Last picture is the guy I missed last year also in one of  previous pictures.

Offline UplandObsession

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This is the same deer Dakids mentioned earlier in the thread might be older than I think.  Well I think he was right.  Saturday can't get here soon enough.