Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I DID IT!  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I finally got out fishing for the first time this season. Went out for walleye yesterday evening. Had a few hits but all were a swing and a miss. Been a terrible spring and summer so far for me fishing. First a couple health issues, got over them and then the giant bog came in so I had to pull everything from the lake and got my dock broken. Took two weeks to take that apart, get things welded back together, and then reassembled. After I got everything back in the water the boat motor decided not to work. Been messing with that for awhile and finally got it to the point that it is usable. Still not running good so I have to stay within trolling motor distance of home but at least I can get out. Going back out this afternoon and see if I can scare up a bass or northern for team Gave Diggers.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Bummer...hope they are bitn for you...just dont catch a ROCKBASS bigger than mine.....

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Keep poking me and maybe I'll just have to go get a bigger one.  :moon:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Keep poking me and maybe I'll just have to go get a bigger one.  :moon:

:oops1:   :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer...hope they are bitn for you...just dont catch a ROCKBASS bigger than mine.....
Your Rockbass is safe....for now. Might have to give them a try tomorrow. Today was a big fail. I had one bass that would have scored, went around 17-18 inches but I tried flipping him in the boat with the rod instead of using the net and he flopped off. Had a northern that was 1 inch short of qualifying. Had a ton of 11-14 inch crappies. The stupid things wouldn't leave me alone. Don't care for summertime crappies so they all went back. I was trolling an SSR-5 in Purple Descent right outside the rushes and they kept attacking the thing.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Geeze having 11-14 imch crappies get in the way bummer for sure. LOL! At leaste your out and fishing.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"