Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: RIP Bob Meter  (Read 2373 times)

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
We fishermen lost Bob Meter of Bismarck this week.  You prob don't know of him but I'm sure u have used his invention...the Bottom bouncer!!  DDSBYDAY. He made a spinner harness with a ft wire leader that worked great when the northerns were biting !

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Sorry to hear this. Bob had an impact on my life, especially at Stokes Bay.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Sorry to hear about Bob.  The bottom bouncer is a pretty handy tool to have.  Now with flourocarbon, wire leaders are not needed as much.  I have however used 7 stranded coated red wire for spinners in the past that were gator infested.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The bottom bouncer is my second choice and used quite often.  Thank you Bob and best wishes to your family.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood