Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New FC  (Read 3163 times)

Offline FCSpringer

• Outdoorsman
    • bluerivergundogs.com
Been a while since I have been on, but still proud to post none the less My new FC Blue River I'm Dan's Boy, Odie. Hes been one heck of a hunting dog and trial dog. Its been a great ride with him. Hope to have several years left. Just turned 7 1 point from his AFC title. :blues brothers:

When you think you are smarter then your dog, ask yourself, "Who cleans up who's poo"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that's one mighty fine looking hounddog!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline FCSpringer

• Outdoorsman
    • bluerivergundogs.com
Thanks, I am lucky to be owned by him. ;)He is a pretty special dog. For 4 years he has qualified for both the open and AM nationals. He ran in the 2011 National open and received a CM out of 126 starters. Only 13 were granted a placement or Certificate of merit. Only ran in one event last fall and he placed 2nd. 1 this spring and he finished, never got a retrieve in the 3rd on 4 contacts LOL. Had to have a retrieve. All traps. This fall we can run, my wife had cancer so we just got done with that. Hoping for a fun fall. :happy1:
When you think you are smarter then your dog, ask yourself, "Who cleans up who's poo"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
that's one mighty fine looking hounddog!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

:happy1:  That is a good looking pup.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Are you sure you didn't just pick a picture out of a magazine! :Clap:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***