Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Longville Area  (Read 1806 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Just got back from a couple of days of fishing.  Fall has arrived.  I had the bibs on.  There was not too much wind until Sat.  Water temps were already in the 55-56 degrees range on the lake I was on.  Fishing was poor to bad.  Very negative compare to 2 weeks ago.  I expect it should pick up over the next couple of weeks with the shortening of the daylight hours.  Pike were slightly active on jig and big sucker minnows right along the weed edges.  Walleyes were also taken on suckers.  I did not try shiners because the size was not there.  I prefer big minnows in the fall.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Yep kinda windy but the yellow perch are beginning to bite on Leech!  Yummy!

[attachment deleted by admin]