Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Neighbors food plot  (Read 1505 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My neighbor is working on a food plot.  Rain and wet conditions have delayed planting.

Being I own the land on two sides of this plot (including the woods on the far side, I guess it's even better than making it myself. 

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
is that on the new chunk of land you picked up? have you talked to the guy yet? looks rather weak for this time of year.. you still think he's got time to get it growing?
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No it's not on the new land.  It's about 3/4 mile from there.  He had it plowed but rain prevented further work.  I doubt anything will be done this fall.  I talk to these guys quit often.  They bought this property two years ago.  It is the first hunting property they owned and are still learning what works and what doesn't. 
« Last Edit: September 09/21/14, 08:29:46 AM by deadeye »
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
are you calling me slow? ;) I bought my first hunting land 10 years ago and feel I'm still learning.. I always appreciate the neighbors efforts as it can't hurt my chances any.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"