Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO board meeting next Tuesday  (Read 4724 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  It's that time again.  MNO board meeting next Tues.   Happy hour 4:30pm.   The location is the MNO clubhouse (Bonfire in Blaine).  Come meet our New sponsor Amzoilguy and rub elbows with the infamous Fawkinnae guy.  1st round is on me.   We will be served by the lovely Bonfire Ladies.   I would expect it would go until about 6 pm. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Wish I could come but not on a work night.  Don't let DDS make any important decisions on his own.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Heck, I can't even make that.... Pick a Friday for cripes sake....
Dentists are so weird...... must be all that laughing gas.....  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
try the prime rib .Ate there once and it was the best i ever had
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yeah tuesday??? Really heck someday i could even makenit if it wasa sat. Tues. Weired.lol
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yeah tuesday??? Really heck someday i could even makenit if it wasa sat. Tues. Weired.lol

Tues is the day they pay ladies to drink their.  It brings in some real hum fingers and the only night DDS would ever have a chance.  I don't blame him.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Well you all should have been there. The sights, the sounds, I could go on...
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Interestingly enough the first pretty blonde that walked in offered to buy Doug and myself a drink.  I declined for us because every time that happens I end  up getting a call 5 minutes after I get home and it goes like this  "Hi, whatcha doin" ?  Whatcha doin tomorrow"?  Call me in 10 minutes."  Thus the Tues. happy hour.  Weekends are way too easy to accept those cocktails.   :doah:   If we have a board meeting on a weekend we will need HD and the General there.  That stale pepper spray cologne they wear  does seem to keep the girls away.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
  Interestingly enough the first pretty blonde that walked in offered to buy Doug and myself a drink.  I declined for us because every time that happens I end  up getting a call 5 minutes after I get home and it goes like this  "Hi, whatcha doin" ?  Whatcha doin tomorrow"?  Call me in 10 minutes."  Thus the Tues. happy hour.  Weekends are way too easy to accept those cocktails.   :doah:   If we have a board meeting on a weekend we will need HD and the General there.  That stale pepper spray cologne they wear  does seem to keep the girls away.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It's true. Whew that was a close one. We dodged a bullet. Skin of our teeth. Just in time. Danger Will Robinson...
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Boy you guys need to get out dont you. Get iut and dust off the cobwebs. Im busy plannining iceapalooza.
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
They just don't want us there while they scope out the fat chicks.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
They just don't want us there while they scope out the fat chicks.

Truer words have never been said

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Boy you guys need to get out dont you. Get iut and dust off the cobwebs. Im busy plannining iceapalooza.

Boar Im ready for some ICE!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I hear dat corney, i was ready for ice at the end of last seasons ice.hopeing to get passports for pegg.
78.50"