Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Moose hit near Maple Lake  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Dstark5625

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I saw this on Facebook today.  Soemeone put the pics on the Kare 11 page.  I've always heard of moose moving south in the state.  Probably not too unusual but still, unexpected.  The person that put the pics online claims the moose was hit near Maple Lake. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
There is a Maple Lake up by Erskine,Mn ......Moose country for sure..

Offline Viking

• Outdoorsman

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
We saw a moose a few years ago in between Alexandria and Fergus Falls, we didn't know what it was at first... then realized it was a moose, looked twice, it was definitely a Moose.
Just light bears hanging out in the bluffs of southern MN, they aren't seen often, but they are definitely down there.
I was hoping it was a good sign that the Moose was making a comeback in MN, but it looks like its the exact opposite.