Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: finnaly found one  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Took a while but I got her bought, ten years ago I bough my first smoke pole a T/C omega. aboutley the IMO is the best ML made. simple easy no frills an accurate as hell. well last year ive been looking to buy another but found out they been discontinued. :cry: so i gave up. now I jsut happend to start looking again and found a guy in Darwin Mn whos has a bunch. I picked up a stainless synt. used very little in excelent condt. with scope rail andrings, to my place with a 5 day inspection clause for 350.00 I should be getting it tuesday. Cant wait. gonna push a 250 shock wave with 3 777 pelltes. man Im happy, then my brother calls and says come over here, so here he hands me a 3x9 redfield scope to put on it, How much, take it im cleaning out some stuff. Whoa! ummm ok. so oooooeeeeeee cant wait till regular fireamrs season.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I've been to that place many times and have bought a gun from him.  Good luck Boarski.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood