Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Official MNO ICE FISHING SMACKDOWN THREAD  (Read 57282 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
oh DDS........ you a funny guy!!!!! :moon: :moon: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can not take credit for that Glenn57.  Mr. Fawkinnae is helping with the leader board this winter.  :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
LMAO looks like ur butt got busted glenn, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
oh DDS........ you a funny guy!!!!! :moon: :moon: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can not take credit for that Glenn57.  Mr. Fawkinnae is helping with the leader board this winter.  :happy1:

I just needed a random name to use as a place holder for the leader board. I put everyones name in a hat and then drew names until glenn57 came up. Simple.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
That's what I like, fairness and impartiality in a Judge.   :happy1:
It is absolutely ridulous for anyone to suggest some shenanigans took place!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Does this count in the Nortn division?

SWAT

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That's what I like, fairness and impartiality in a Judge.   :happy1:
It is absolutely ridulous for anyone to suggest some shenanigans took place!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea and if you flippin believe that I gotz some farmland in the florida everglades for sale too!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I vote yesb ut my vote dont count. walleye/sauger count, dont they? perch count in the panfish devision even tho perch arnt a panfish, they are of the percidea family with walleye being a subspecies actually along with sauger, but sombody here dont know their icthyology very well.  so why not muskies which are classed toether wiht norts
78.50"

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ya have a lenght with depth finder photo corney, how long was it any way?
78.50"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
Does this count in the Nortn division?

SWAT

Pretty sure that doesn't count but I appreciate your pluckiness...
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I vote yesb ut my vote dont count. walleye/sauger count, dont they? perch count in the panfish devision even tho perch arnt a panfish, they are of the percidea family with walleye being a subspecies actually along with sauger, but sombody here dont know their icthyology very well.  so why not muskies which are classed toether wiht norts
your right your vote DONT count!!!! :moon: :moon: :happybounce: :sorry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

the contract is very clear as to the species allowed in the challenge!!!!! :police: :police: there is no ambiguous language there!!!!! I can file a grievence for ya boar if ya need to!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
 :cry:  The sad news is that I didn't catch it my fishing buddy did.... it is a Half Nortn/muskie though.  Caught on a Pk perch spoon.  35" If I had caught it I would have gotten the pic with deadweight.  Might try again for another....I think anything from a mama northern should count! :bow: :bow: :bow:  Ive never seen a muskie or Tiger caught thru the ice before.. :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup hybrids should count, glenn you dont even matter. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Northern Pike only.  No test tube babies.  No hybrids except saugeye because both parents are on the species list.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yup hybrids should count, glenn you dont even matter. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
my matter counted twice. once it was do potent it scored two at a time!!!! :moon: :moon:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Whohoo!!!   SWAT has been the first team to fill all species and kick( Not Glenn57) off... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Whohoo!!!   SWAT has been the first team to fill all species and kick( Not Glenn57) off... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

I believe the key to winning is take the lead... and then never give it up.  That is the motto for SWAT

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman

I'm kind of impressed by that.   :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Well it looks like the ice is shaping up.  I believe it is time for "Daiceholes"  to start "Sally slappin" the other teams in to submission.  Our domination and annihilation of  all the other teams will begin soon.   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087.  I expect the peanut gallery to question our superiority from the safety of being under their beds hiding.  Not man enough to sign  up = too afraid to be demolished=should post comments in the girly boys forum.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :puke: here scoop that outa yer icehole, its the only thing thats gona be in it, :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Well DDS, since you requested my expert opinion, I don't think you'd have a chance of  catching a fish, even if you soaked your foot in cow's blood, and stuck it in a bucket full of Piranhas!!  :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
 :laughroll:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  TGO we can't thank you enough for all your time.   :doah:  Jeesh!

Offline Wyofish

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well DDS, since you requested my expert opinion, I don't think you'd have a chance of  catching a fish, even if you soaked your foot in cow's blood, and stuck it in a bucket full of Piranhas!!  :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

I hope no cows were harmed in this message.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

I hope no cows were harmed in this message.

Most likely not.  I can't say the same for the homemade lasagna I had for dinner.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  TGO we can't thank you enough for all your time.   :doah:  Jeesh!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:you sound like the chucker on the kqrs morning show!!; :bow:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
.......Oh chucker, .....i miss read that. was thinking jeeze thats harsh but its chucker..
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
BOAR................ go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I finally get to hit the ice this weekend. I can sense you all are a bit nervous and scared cause da hole busters are gonna create some waves soon!!!!!!! be afraid........be real afraid!!!!!! :happy1: training-087 training-087 :rocker; :dancinred: :taz: :taz: :swords: :swords: :woot: :woot:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
I finally get to hit the ice this weekend. I can sense you all are a bit nervous and scared cause da hole busters are gonna create some waves soon!!!!!!! be afraid........be real afraid!!!!!! :happy1: training-087 training-087 :rocker; :dancinred: :taz: :taz: :swords: :swords: :woot: :woot:

As a non combatant I feel it's still vital that I share this information with The Hole Busters. After reading your last post I'm very concerned about your safety. " gonna create some waves soon" was your statement.   When you hit the ice this weekend I highly recommend you run for your life if you create some waves.

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman

Is that you "Not glenn57"?   :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yes Glenn we are all nervous for you, hitting the ice at your age can break hips, really, after all that couch time your gonna go out, slip on your sidewalk, and hit the ice. wouldnt you think your time be better spent learning out to fish? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"