Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Official MNO ICE FISHING SMACKDOWN THREAD  (Read 57283 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Not so fast there kemosabe.   Team swat will only lose 3.75" off their panfish.   MTCOMMER is in with a 10.25" .  That would be their panfish score.  Looks like you ladies need an upgrade.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Like that could happen.  :coffee:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline lkerr75

• Outdoorsman
Hey when I posted the question of what happens to when someone submits 3 fish in each catagory, I got this for a reply (by one of our famous judges):

2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion

Re: Official MNO ICE FISHING SMACKDOWN THREAD

« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »

Great prize Cookie.  Thanks so much.   As far as one team member scoring all 3 fish only 2 count.  It still goes on the leader board but if a teamate does not post a legal fish the smallest of the three goes to zero.  Just like last year.

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood

So what I am reading now is that it is okay, because someone posted a picture before and they will go with the smaller fish and not be marked as a zero!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  "if a teamate does not post a legal fish the smallest of the three goes to zero.  Just like last year."   

If a teammate posts a legal fish it counts.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline lkerr75

• Outdoorsman
Thank you for clearing up this confusion and I appreciate the fast response  :happy1:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Anyone up for a side bet for the biggest POUT this weekend????  Giving u'all a chance to try to beat TEAM SWAT 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Put your money where yur pout is corny Im Game! No sissy gentelmans bet of wussy dollar either. how bout......steak dinner next winter wen were doing the Pegg or Ice-a-Palooza which ever one we hook up at. whats your cell gona toast the pout Gods with ya this weekend.
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Put your money where yur pout is corny Im Game! No sissy gentelmans bet of wussy dollar either. how bout......steak dinner next winter wen were doing the Pegg or Ice-a-Palooza which ever one we hook up at. whats your cell gona toast the pout Gods with ya this weekend.
boar.........you couldn't catch a cold!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :coffee: :coffee:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Glenn? oh Glenn?? Hey Glenn..
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenns on a union mandated break.  Call back sometime in the summer between the hours of 11:00 am and 11:10 am.  The best days are on the first or the fifteenth of the month.  He or his assistant will stop in to pick up his check   ;)
« Last Edit: February 02/18/15, 08:46:51 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014

Bet is ON!  Gentlemens handshake....BTW I like my Ribeyes in bone Medium Rare! ;)    I believe one of our Judges will be set up on the main drag to officially judge...  Ill even give you a tip... a lot of the winning pout have been caught over in Kabakona bay.....

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Put your money on the Vikes to win the Superbowl now.  Glenn57 just posted a fish pic that has the head, the tail, the staple, and you can read the numbers on the ruler.    :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :party1: :party1: :party1: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :toast: :toast: :toast: :woot: :woot: :woot: :USA: :USA: :USA: :applause: :applause: :applause: :clap: :clap: :clap:    He is now on course to become a MNO legend.    :bow: :bow:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HE SCORES. :bow: :bow: :happy1: :dancinred: :taz: :dancinred: :taz: the curse is lifted. Look out boar!;; :moon: :moon: :Clap: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Nope sorry hell aint froze over yet. Serry dont believenit. Pigs aint flying out my butt either. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Well with a couple of more days left and the walleye/ pike season for the most part over it's been pretty quiet here.  If you have some fish post them up.  There may be some shuffling of the leader board because of the max of 2 fish posted rule.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Only a few hours left.  The judges have their coffee and no-doze ready to score the last minute entries .  Which team will take the checkered flag?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Well it's good to be back from sunny Florida.  The ice challenge has ended and no declaration of the winners has been made.  On first glance it looks like the number one team held on to take the title.  Today is my first day back to work so when I get a chance I will update the leader board with the official scores for the teams.  There were a couple of teams that had one person score all three fish for their teams so the scores will need to be adjusted to the second team members fish. 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  It's official.  Congratulations to Team SWAT for winning the winter challenge.  Thee top three teams this winter are listed here.    Largest walleye honors go to Corny13 again.   Top pike goes to Stmntz with a 36" pike.  Top panfish goes to Corny13 with a 14" crappie.

1.  SWAT (Stiff Water Angling Team)   74.25"      MTCOMMER    Cody Gruchow    Corny13     
29.75" Walleye (Corny13)   35.25" Pike (Corny13)    10.25" Panfish (MTCOMMER)

2.  FINS OF ANARCHY      68.75"      Wyofish      Boar     lkerr75 
23.5" Walleye (lkerr0069)   33.75" Pike (lkerr0069)   11.50" Panfish (Boar)

3.Demon Hookers      68.00"       Redbull135    Stnmtz       Fawkinnae
20.50" Walleye (Stnmtz)   34.00" Pike (Faskinnae)    13.5" Panfish (Stnmtz)
« Last Edit: March 03/05/15, 06:58:53 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: not sure DDS but my union math tells me teams 2 and 3 should be flipped. not that I want boar to get a bigger head then he already gotz!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
way to go teams. when will we be doing that poker hand for one free night.Excited to see who has the best hand  good luck to all shuffle up and deal
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: not sure DDS but my union math tells me teams 2 and 3 should be flipped. not that I want boar to get a bigger head then he already gotz!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You are right Glenn.  I was looking to see if Boar and his team were paying attention.  It looks as though the 2" drop in the pike score sent the Demon Hookers into third place. 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  I went ahead and fixed it.  It also appears that the crafty Wyofish snuck in a nasty leg sweep on his dad and dropped him to 3rd place.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  I went ahead and fixed it.  It also appears that the crafty Wyofish snuck in a nasty leg sweep on his dad and dropped him to 3rd place.
kids!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts

Well that no good, cow breeding. little rat#*#k...!!
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :rotflmao: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :cry: :rotflmao: oh ive been paying attention. Just making sure the honenone stay honst. And glenn stays....... well glenn stays glenn.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:i will br drawing names from the hat to see who recieves onenof two 30th edition beaverdam tip ups. Over the weekend on LOW, WHEAR ILL BE SURE  catch a 28" walley and a 40" pike.
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OH LIKE THATS GONNA BE DONE ON THE UP AND UP!!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :bs: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :cry: :rotflmao: oh ive been paying attention. Just making sure the honenone stay honst. And glenn stays....... well glenn stays glenn.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:i will br drawing names from the hat to see who recieves onenof two 30th edition beaverdam tip ups. Over the weekend on LOW, WHEAR ILL BE SURE  catch a 28" walley and a 40" pike.
COME ON NOW BOAR GIVE ME A TAD BIT OF CREDIT..........I GOTZ THE PICTURE THING DOWN!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
just work on the cathcing glenn, work on the catching... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"