Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Official MNO ICE FISHING SMACKDOWN THREAD  (Read 57386 times)

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I wasn't going to say anything because it doesn't make a crap, but since we are trying to keep things accurate, team Best of the Seven total should be 28.25. For the winners of the challenge I offer you  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 :happy1:  The mistake will be fixed.  If anyone can point out any others let me know soon.   The open water challenge sign up is going to start in the very near future.   Cookie if Lee doesn't check in soon I will do the poker draw for the free one night on Red lake at Cookies resort.  It will be done on Sunday at the latest.  It's a great prize.  Everyone that posted a legal fish whether your team used it or not will be entered.  It will be a 5 card stud poker hand.  Suits will not be a factor.  If by chance there is a tie there will be another hand drawn for winners of round one.  I don't know off hand how many contestant posted legal fish.  If there are not enough cards in the one deck there will be two groups and the two winners will face off in a final round of 5 card stud.  I will post each members cards so they know how close they were.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bow:    :bow:     :bow:

Even though I feel like a practice squad player as CORNY scooped out a few of the larger fish out of his private pond.  I will say I did my part in scoring fish!  So with that, I will accept 1st place!  ;)

GLORIOUS CHALLENGE EVERYONE!  :coffee:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Hey Double D, Glenns a mistake, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :party1:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
BOAR..................... never mind!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh and congrats on second place!!!!!! :bow: :bow:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    If we do this again I think we are going to have to make lake Winnipeg out of bounds.  Corny13 should have to catch a walleye in the real world or at least have to go outside to ice fish next winter.  ;) ;) :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/05/15, 09:09:16 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
:bow:    :bow:     :bow:

Even though I feel like a practice squad player as CORNY scooped out a few of the larger fish out of his private pond.  I will say I did my part in scoring fish!  So with that, I will accept 1st place!  ;)

GLORIOUS CHALLENGE EVERYONE!  :coffee:

:happy1:   Congratulations,  you guys earned it.  It's a team challenge.  Without your fish the results would be very different.   :happy1:   While ice fishing is one of my favorite things to do, I am ready to get in a boat.

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yup congrates to everyone!! thanks alot this i alway fun, ice fishing is the best!!!!  Winnipegg out, and contest till the end of march. cant wait till open water contest!!!
78.50"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
My most sincere congratulations to the winning team (and even a grudging congratulation to the second place team). Fun year - I always enjoy these contests.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Wow!! I take a few days off to rest and recuperate in Kauaii....all I can say is "Winner Winner...Chicken Dinner"  whistling O' Canada as I drink my 4th Mai ti...the beer sucks  over here....

:drinking: :whistling:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Wwell  ya certainly couldnt pull off the steak dinner at eelpout so ur conselatiin prize is chicken. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"