Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Win Lee's Football Cash!  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :cheerleader: Win Lee's Football Cash! :happy1:

Ok sports fans here's da poop. :coffee: ......

You need to guess the correct combined total points in Sunday's Vikes/Bears game.

Exact half time combined total points =    Wins $10.00 or $15.00 Fawkinnae   gift certificate

Exact final combined total points =           Wins $10.00 or $15.00 Fawkinnae  gift certificate

It's your choice on the cash or Fawkinnae  gift certificate.  :happy1:

Rules:

You may enter only one time.
You may not edit your post.
You must have made at least 10 MNO posts prior to entering contest.
First person to post the correct score wins.
Your guess must be posted by 11:00 am game day this Sunday.
You must post your guesses on this thread so let's get started. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/14/14, 10:50:22 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Great Lee I'll take your cash!
10 half time 27 final
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea picking the exact SCORES.........its about the same odds as boar or DDS not rippin there former team mate!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: or LEE, or the general having fish in his live well!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

but I guess i'll play.

17 halftime

34 final.........of course the vikes will have the bigger number at the end!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 11/14/14, 10:28:37 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew Lee worked in Vegas for awhile... Talk about house rules but I'll toss out a guess...
Half-27
game final - 60

big question is will the Vikes light up the bears for 50 or more extending Da BEars record of losing by 50 or more streak.. :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, here goes. Half 24, Final 51. :cheerleader:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Halftime 25 final 36
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:reporter;  Post your guesses before time runs out! :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
let's try halftime 23
final 57

Vikes by a touchdown. (I hope)
mm

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
  Looks like lee pays nothin at 1/2 time. 2Guesses are one under and one over a 23 an 25 with 24 as the payoff number?I was waaaaay off!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
                                :reporter; ........Revised

We have one Two winners with the correct half & final combined scores :cheerleader:

Retired on Osakis & Glenn 57 :Clap:

What do you guys choose :scratch: The cash or gift certificate :scratch:

« Last Edit: November 11/17/14, 07:52:17 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Wasn't the halftime score 24?  Lee would owe retired then.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
Wasn't the halftime score 24?  Lee would owe retired then.
I agree with The General. Wow, never thought I would ever say that.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We have two winners with the correct half & final combined scores :cheerleader:

Retired on Osakis & Glenn 57 :Clap:

What do you choose Glenn? The cash or gift certificate :scratch:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I do the cash sir!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 11/17/14, 07:53:47 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
If Lee wouldn't have been such a candy ass he could have made out very nicely doing his dollar bet.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  Looks like lee pays nothin at 1/2 time. 2Guesses are one under and one over a 23 an 25 with 24 as the payoff number?I was waaaaay off!!

After receiving several death threats :fudd: I had come to realize that I must have had a mental laps. I wish to apologize to retired on Osakis for the error of my ways. :cry:  You see the story goes this way. At half time I went to review the various guesses. When I noticed that dew2 had already done it and posted that there was no winner at the half.

Now figuring that being a world renowned mechanic would qualify dew 2 as a sharp cookie so I just took his word for it and went back to the boob tube. Therefore because of my trust in my fellow MNO comrades I now stand with egg on my face. It seems that dew 2 is going through the same ageing process as I am and were just a few years away from the nursing home.

I would also like to add that because of his prior training as a judge in the fishing challenge The General was able to pick up on the error. :happy1:

What would your choice be Osakis :scratch:  A dash for da cash or the more valuable gift certificate? :popcorn:

« Last Edit: November 11/17/14, 07:31:00 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

After receiving several death threats :fudd: I had come to realize that I must have had a mental laps. I wish to apologize to retired on Osakis for the error of my ways. :cry:  You see the story goes this way. At half time I went to review the various guesses. When I noticed that dew2 had already done it and posted that there was no winner at the half.

Now figuring that being a world renowned mechanic would qualify dew 2 as a sharp cookie so I just took his word for it and went back to the boob tube. Therefore because of my trust in my fellow MNO comrades I now stand with egg on my face. It seems that dew 2 is going through the same ageing process as I am and were just a few years away from the nursing home.

I would also like to add that because of his prior training as a judge in the fishing challenge The General was able to pick up on the error. :happy1:

What would your choice be Osakis :scratch:  A dash for da cash or the more valuable gift certificate? :popcorn:
Yep that pic describes me right now!!! How da heck did I miss That 24?? brain fart??wet macular degeneration?? bad lighting?? No excuse I just missed it :bonk:

• Master Outdoorsman

I will opt for the cash please. Wait till you guys get to my age. Think you have brain farts now. Wait till you have more gas in your head than gas in your ass.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 Retired on Osakis,

Please PM me your correct mailing name & address so I may send you your prize winning cash.

update:
Just got your PM and your in the mail today.

Glenn 57,

Today I sent out your prize winning cash along with your ice fishing MNO sticker.

« Last Edit: November 11/21/14, 10:20:23 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my the big bucks today. Just in time for it to go towards a new pair of ice cleats. Rubber strap broke on the right foot. Doesn't work to good on glare ice with ice cleats on only one foot. Good way to fracture your posterior.  :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
got my 20 bucks and sticker in the mail yesterday also!!!!!!! thanks Lee!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
got my 20 bucks and sticker in the mail yesterday also!!!!!!! thanks Lee!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

:rotflmao: Well, :scratch: since you seem to have been over paid by $10.00 that would automatically eliminate you from eligibility on the future contests offering prizes. Of course we could overlook that ruling if you would like to send me a donation of a $10.00 Cabela's gift card towards the 2015 fishing challenge. :popcorn:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it was a test to see who actually pays attention!!!!!!! in particular you an retired!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so far you passed!!!!!!! :happy1: :coffee: it was actually only 10!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
it was a test to see who actually pays attention!!!!!!! in particular you an retired!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so far you passed!!!!!!! :happy1: :coffee: it was actually only 10!!!!!

Nice try Glenn! It's a little late to close da barn door after you let da truth come out. I've offered you a chance to redeem yourself. The truth shall set you free. You best fess up and donate that Cabela's gift card my friend. :moon:
« Last Edit: November 11/26/14, 10:55:12 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
20 bucks !!!! its true then.. them Union guys get more money.. :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: Well, :scratch: since you seem to have been over paid by $10.00 that would automatically eliminate you from eligibility on the future contests offering prizes. Of course we could overlook that ruling if you would like to send me a donation of a $10.00 Cabela's gift card towards the 2015 fishing challenge. :popcorn:
I've read the contract..........says no such thing..........and i'll file a grievence!!!!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cause we are better trained and obviously work a lot harder!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: ;)

• Master Outdoorsman
cause we are better trained and obviously work a lot harder!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: ;)
You just have to pay them twice as much as a non-union person.  Even when it comes to simple tasks like guessing a score in a football game. I'm non-union so I only got $10 :rotflmao: