Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lakes Oahe/Sharpe Pierre area fishing report for November 2014  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
I have not been on the water for a few weeks so have not been doing reports and this will be my last report for the 2014 season. Bird hunting has been most of the activity in the Pierre area due to lots of bad weather (wind colder temps etc) making fishing tougher. The bite has been mostly hard work for those boats going out but some good catches are coming in from both Sharpe and Oahe when Indian summer days show up. Pheasant hunting has been very good in the Pierre area this fall and some Geese are showing up so that should get going in the next 2 weeks especially with the weather that has arrived. The size of the walleye this fall was encouraging so I would think we should be able to look forward to a real good spring in 2015. I will start reports again in March and will also post the sports shows I will be both speaking at and have my booth at. I will be at both Omaha and Council Bluffs show along with Rapid City. I also am working on several others and will post them and the dates I will be there at right after the first of the year. I spent the last couple of days hunting the Gary Serbousek party from Colorado (sons Grant Gary and Eric) along with friend Cliff Cliffinginer from Seattle Wa. out at the Steffen Ranch and they shot limits of birds both days. Conditions were less than friendly with blowing snow and dropping temps but they were troupers and stayed after the birds until they got their 30 birds to take home. If I can help you in any way during the off season or to set up ice fishing during the winter months feel free to send me an email or call me.

Hutch's Guide Service

Hutch
Good fishing Hutch