Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: DU Gun Calenders???  (Read 1783 times)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone know of a place to get my hands on the DU  Gun Calenders for next year??
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Have you checked with your local chapter? They took away 1000 chances and only printed 9000 calendars and added 3 Polaris four wheelers and a week of fishing on lake of the woods for prizes. And the price went up to $60.00. I have not been able to hang on to many this year as they sold incredibly fast. That breaks down to one firearm or atv for every 24.3 calendars sold. I have two available this morning only and that is it for the year. If they could be picked up great or else they can go on a credit card sale. PM me.
some info at www.duckscalendar.org
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
And just like that those are sold away.
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
If anyone is hell bent on getting a gun calendar Wisconsin ducks unlimited has a number of theirs available they only offer 50 guns as opposed to Minnesotas 365
A gun owner is a citizen