Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: bear plus other pictures  (Read 3616 times)

Offline erik

• Outdoorsman
just got these pics today and the deercam still showed 57% on battery life and its been out in the wood since early September. not sure what the last pic is of im thinking a fisher? if you look at the last picture of the deer it looks to have a single antler growing in the middle of its head

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/17/15, 05:24:55 PM by erik »

Offline erik

• Outdoorsman
just got these pics today and the deercam still showed 57% on battery life and its been out in the wood since early September. not sure what the last pic is of im thinking a fisher?

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Very nice!  The bear pics are great.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline erik

• Outdoorsman
im sure in hell going to apply for bear this year

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
its amazine, pretty much how I started bear hunt over 15 yrs ago, just happend to find out that my river bottom was a travel route for bear, been hunting them ever since.
78.50"

Offline erik

• Outdoorsman
i don't know that much about bears and was wondering what you all think the size/weight of the bear in the picture.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
the middle picture id say pushing 200 lbs. you should hunt, me and glenn, well i mean me, could get your going. its a blast!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
the middle picture id say pushing 200 lbs. you should hunt, me and glenn, well i mean me, could get your going. its a blast!
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like a sow and a yearling cub,the sow looks a lot larger,has a wide face and stocky.Good pics tho and yes,last pic looks like a fisher.

Offline erik

• Outdoorsman
does anyone know what a good size black bear is when its standing on its hind legs??? the one in the pic is 5 foot to 5'5''

Offline erik

• Outdoorsman
here are a few more of the bear. the tube in the pic is around 5'5'' if you could tell me more about what you might know about the bear in the pic I would appreciate it very much. just getting a game plan started and want to learn as mush as possible because I want to get this bear. :fudd:  ;)