Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishing for Ducks?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking about heading to this ice fishing tournament next Saturday. Anybody else on here thinking about venturing out there? I've never been to it but its only 40 minutes from the house and it sounds like fun. If anybody's got any tips or tricks for fish in this tournament out there in Garrison Bay let me know. :happy1:
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch:

I guess this isn't a popular event...lol. I would imagine with the Perch Extravaganza, Eel Pout and everything else going on, they're competing for participants. Better odds for me I guess. Only problem might be a daughter with stomach flu... :puke:.. We'll see what happens.
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
It's been a few years since I fished that contest. It was a good time. Yur, right though, a lot of other contests and festivals going on the same weekend.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline ling0069

• Outdoorsman
Crap! I wish I would have seen this post on Friday! I was out there! My family is from Garrison. Did you end up making it out there? I didn't catch anything, but I still had a blast.
You can live to be a hundred, if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.