Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2015 Official MNO Fishing Challenge Contestant's Smackdown thread.  (Read 209932 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
by the looks of his face, hes taking a dump, eiyher that or Taco outdoors is whinning again. :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"To be the man you've got to beat the man"

Greatoutdoors has been working out during the off season so you best tread lightly Boar! :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
After failing to find fish year after year Glenn57 has decided enough is enough. He's taken some new advise with the guidance of Boar. Boar explained to Glenn that his fish finder was to complicated for um. Therefore, Boar gave his old fish finder to Glenn for more ease of understanding/operating.

As you can see Glenn has been going out on his lunch hour every day to work on his skills with his new fish finder. The problem being that Glenn only has a brief 3 hrs. for lunch. He hasn't been able to find any fish as of yet. But, having a friend like Boar to guide him through the process it will just be a matter of time.

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
no no no, thats you lee, trying to see the fish Taco is holding up a few feet away.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
After failing to find fish year after year Glenn57 has decided enough is enough. He's taken some new advise with the guidance of Boar. Boar explained to Glenn that his fish finder was to complicated for um. Therefore, Boar gave his old fish finder to Glenn for more ease of understanding/operating.

As you can see Glenn has been going out on his lunch hour every day to work on his skills with his new fish finder. The problem being that Glenn only has a brief 3 hrs. for lunch. He hasn't been able to find any fish as of yet. But, having a friend like Boar to guide him through the process it will just be a matter of time.
Lee,
Are you sure that isn't Boar looking for the truck keys he lost through the ice during the winter??  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
The anticipation of the onset of the next great challenge is welling up inside my soul. This challenge has been a driving force to pull the rope on the boat motor instead of a nap which is getting to be a harder decision as the years pass by. I wholeheartedly wish for the entire field a safe and happy 2015 season.
And I wish to thank the boys who are judging and giving their time to make this event possible. No matter how they classify every entry someone invariably will be upset with the decision. Hats off to them. It seems the time they put in does not get the recognition they deserve.  There are some pretty formidible combatants signed up and I feel fortunate to be able to share the waters with them. Good luck
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Lee.........Lee....Lee, I am a union rep, not employed by the government!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
union rep??Ohhhhhh ok, I always thought u were a onion dip, not an union rep. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee.........Lee....Lee, I am a union rep, not employed by the government!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Never said you worked for da gov :scratch:

By the way,

Q. when you call into work sick what do they say in the office? ..................................................

A. A union rep-off  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/19/15, 05:59:06 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
union rep??Ohhhhhh ok, I always thought u were a onion dip, not an union rep. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
BOAR.............. ah never mind!!!!! training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Never said you worked for da gov :scratch:

By the way,

Q. when you call into work sick what do they say in the office? ..................................................

A. A union rep-off  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
you implied that with a 3 hour lunch break!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ya wanna tell me what a sick day is??? not sure what those are. hell I dont even get vacation days. :censored: :doah: :doah:

« Last Edit: April 04/19/15, 06:30:32 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Offline stevenjames

• Outdoorsman
Does anybody know if wildlifeminnesota is still selling fish measuring boards? I hear that they're top notch

Offline stevenjames

• Outdoorsman

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Does anybody know if wildlifeminnesota is still selling fish measuring boards? I hear that they're top notch

Right now he's working on a new 2016 model for the federal government. It's called the Stealth version. It's said to be totally undetectable. The actual fish size can be enhanced by over 50%. It's going to be based upon lies and diversion. Some say he got the idea from our federal administration. It's also rumored to be named the Obama Rule.

Note: :scratch:
 :reporter; Some say he stole the idea from Penn and Teller but, that can't be verified at this time.

« Last Edit: April 04/20/15, 03:28:16 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
15  Days left to get you name in the contest.  At this point we would need three more to sign up to get to 8 teams.  There are exactly 20 days until we draw teams.  Get you bumper sticker order in quick if you want to be part of the summer shoot out.   :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I liked wildlife and wish he was still around. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oops sorry,  I like wildlife and wish he was still around.  I think I'll call him personally and ask him to come back for next years challenge.  He was a good guy.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah what happen to him met him at eelpout as he has a both. Nice guy.
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  I find it interesting that the General wants to invite more people to a party he doesn't go to himself.    :scratch: :scratch:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Yeah, I LIKED wildlifeminnesota too!!
A very interesting fellow, once you REALLY got to know him!! :coffee:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
  I find it interesting that the General wants to invite more people to a party he doesn't go to himself.    :scratch: :scratch:

You should have noticed I said next year.  I can't blame a guy for not wanting to attended a party thrown by Rosanne Barr and Hilary clinton when in a year he's going to be able to attended one thrown by Blake Shelton and The Rock.
« Last Edit: April 04/20/15, 05:49:27 PM by The General »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

You should have noticed I said next year.  I can't blame a guy for not wanting to attended a party thrown by Rosanne Barr and Hilary clinton when in a year he's going to be able to attended one thrown by Blake Shelton and The Rock.

Hey that's great but a long way off.  Maybe Blake and the Rock might want a warm up party this winter to work the bugs out and test out their format.   :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
sorry to bust ur bubble G-spot, but The Rock is a fictatious charactor made up by dawayne johnson. I repeat, DUHwanyne johnson. so if ya can smell your own cooking, your reference as the rock is nuthing more than a mud clump. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Really?  the rock is D Johnson you don't say. 

I guess it's true.  Old people however senile and dangerous behind the wheel can still serve a purpose. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey glenn cant defend himself very well. shame on you. :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014

You should have noticed I said next year.  I can't blame a guy for not wanting to
  Get his :moon: :moon: :moon: kicked by Wildlifeminnesota again, esp when so many will have already kicked his  :moon: :moon: :moon:  and the real REASON of being afraid to sign up....  We hear ya' Henny Penny!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Hey I told you guys a long time ago Mrs. General said no.  She did not realize how embarrassing it must be for her door mat to have to dream up excuses and dreams about yesteryear.  :doah:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh no Elizabeth corn dog  warren to the rescue.  Now we just need Rosanne and I can smack them all around at once.  Gotta love old Hillary "DDS " Clinton.  Mr. Excuses himself.  I was going to catch the lunker under the dock but snagged the canopy over that boat and ripped the  :censored: out of it.  What difference does it make? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: