Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2015 Official MNO Fishing Challenge Contestant's Smackdown thread.  (Read 210312 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenn all your holes are pluged with JB weld. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
BOAR............ah never mind..........you wouldn't understand!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :scratch: :doah: training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :party1: :party1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
The leader board is up to date.  It appears as though Corny13 and Prosupermag have come out to play.  It also appears that thegreatoutdoors has gone into hiding.   Lee and Borgie are waiting patiently to get to Ely and embarrass thegreatoutdoors in his own back yard again.   :happy1:   
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thats right bi otches, Prosupermag is just one third of the APPOCOLIP-RIPPERS, me ant stntmnz have even begun to try yet, and double D said it right, "prosupermag has come out to play" cause this is pretty much childs play to us, whens the real challenge start, TGO is finnaly realizing that his running and i do mean RUNNING from a rematch is his best defense. The end is near.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
The leader board is up to date.  It appears as though Corny13 and Prosupermag have come out to play.  It also appears that thegreatoutdoors has gone into hiding.   Lee and Borgie are waiting patiently to get to Ely and embarrass thegreatoutdoors in his own back yard again.   :happy1:

Sorry DDsbyday but DFL is a team and a Party and Cody's doing his share and Glenn57 will be pickn up the slack.  Ive taken a break to let u others catch up.as you asked!! :bow:.. just catchn and eatn fresh walleye..

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  I wouldn't take too long of a break.  Right now it is advantage Appopcorn lip readers.  They have one game winner fish.  If it doesn't take two judges to score the fish you will need to upgrade it to win.   :happy1:  Da-Bastards are only 3/4s of an inch out.   training-087
« Last Edit: May 05/28/15, 04:35:39 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Well it looks like we woke up thegreatoudoors.  His walleye may freak out the Bergdahl brothers but to win this challenge it is going to take 30".  Nice fish though. :happy1:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey DDS, I'm just starting to fish, so started out with a small Walleye.   ;)
However, you are correct that the Bergdahl Brothers are shaking in their ballet slippers after seeing that fish!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry:
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Hey G.O.,

You cast a big shadow today with that nice walleye. Unfortunately Borgie & I will block out your sun when we get to Ely. And, without the sun your shadow will be nonexistent. Enjoy the spotlight while you can because you'll soon be nothing but a brief flash in the pan. :doah:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thats the same one from last year :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: what are your trying to pull GO, ive seen that replica before and you found it at a garage sale. keep trying buddy, your taco is showing. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey G.O.,

You cast a big shadow today with that nice walleye. Unfortunately Borgie & I will block out your sun when we get to Ely. And, without the sun your shadow will be nonexistent. Enjoy the spotlight while you can because you'll soon be nothing but a brief flash in the pan. :doah:
Yeah, I'm really scared especially remembering the thrashing you both were handed last year!!  :coffee:
By the time you get to Ely, The "Crushers" will already  be writing our 2015 Challenge Champions acceptance speech!  :reporter;
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Keep talkin that trash stuff greatoutdoors. Your arrogance far exceeds your skills. Before you know it you'll soon be sounding like the boys from the darkside. Then you'll consider yourself to good to fish on a team with the lowly standard MNO competitors. :doah:
« Last Edit: May 05/28/15, 09:35:41 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 I don't remember any thrashing last year.  I seem to remember one of Borgies team mates had a technology malfunction that saved you a Borgie beatdown of epic proportions.  I don't remember who the teammate was.   :scratch:  It could have been could have been little Bennie Arnold Bergdahl for all I know.   :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep talkin that trash stuff greatoutdoors. Your arrogance far exceeds your skills. Before you know it you'll soon be sounding like the boys from the darkside. Then you'll consider yourself to good to fish on a team with the lowly standard MNO competitors. :doah:
Looks like last years butt kicking by "The Eve of Destruction" still stings the Big Guy!!  training-087 training-087 training-087
I feels your pain!  :sick:
Heh, heh. heh.  ;D
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya know with all these challenges, side challenges, different fish categories this is making  it hard to follow.  :doah: :doah: :scratch: :scratch: its no wonder members don't wanna participate. :surrender: :surrender: :doah: :scratch: :scratch: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   This smack down  is for the Official MNO fishing challenge only.  It's always been that way.   The rockbass and all species challenges don't have smack down threads.  This is the place to give your competing teams a good natured ribbing.  Your own team mates too if you so chose.  I hope that clears up any confusion.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't remember any thrashing last year.  I seem to remember one of Borgies team mates had a technology malfunction that saved you a Borgie beatdown of epic proportions. yadda, yadda, yadda!!!
Man oh man alive,  DDS,
Admit it, the "technological malfunction" was merely an overactive imagination by one of Borgies team members, since there was no photo to verify the phantom pike!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Also, it was a thrashing by "The Eve of Destruction," just ask the two other guys on the team!  :happy1:
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
   This smack down  is for the Official MNO fishing challenge only.  It's always been that way.   The rockbass and all species challenges don't have smack down threads.  This is the place to give your competing teams a good natured ribbing.  Your own team mates too if you so chose.  I hope that clears up any confusion.
not really. :scratch:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Glenn57,  look at it like this.  You paid a 5$ union dues bumper sticker fee to enter the Official MNO fishing challenge.   You have not entered any union endorsed side challenges.  If you catch a fish post it in the Official MNO challenge picture post thread.  Do the best you can this summer for your team and no worries. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Is the DFL kickn your  :moon: so bad that this section has gone quiet?????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Is the DFL kickn your  :moon: so bad that this section has gone quiet?????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

You guys stay on your Union Mandated break.   You are a long way from 90" so no threat to Da-Bastards.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You guys stay on your Union Mandated break.   You are a long way from 90" so no threat to Da-Bastards.  :happy1:
yea but da DFL'ERS  are a lot closer then you!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: and the only mandated break would be to let everyone else catch up!!!!!!! :doah: :doah:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Another MNO Smackdown Pop Quiz Time Question.

Guess who this famous MNO author is :scratch:

I guess I'll have to submit a second clue since this pop quiz is beyond the comprehension of our MNO membership.  :banghead:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/02/15, 06:22:52 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  News flash---we found ourselves in an interesting dilemma.  After 7-9 yrs of holding this fishing challenge we ran into a problem.   A couple of years back we decided it would be better if the judges don't judge your own or teammates fish.   I think it was two years back we decided game winner or {trophies} would need two judges to score them.   Those changes were just meant to make it as fair as possible.  Because of the random drawing of teams it turns out we needed 4 judges this year.  Judge Dakids and I ended up on the same team.   :bonk:   So what else could we do.  We brought back the hanging judge.  For any of you guys that are shouting Fawkinnea that's not fair,  be certain that the hanging judge will only be released when absolutely needed.  That will be on Da-bastards fish and MONSTER FISH.  Thanks Fawk for coming out of retirement to put the pics to the test.   :happy1: 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Another MNO Smackdown Pop Quiz Time Question.

Guess who this famous MNO author is :scratch:

I guess I'll have to submit a second clue since this pop quiz is beyond the comprehension of our MNO membership.  :banghead:

Lee you have to let it go.   Jennerally some folks will do anything for a Vanity Fair cover shoot.   :doah:  Keep in mind it is hard on Da-kids and anyone that still writes in crayon to back that  :moon:  up.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: June 06/02/15, 08:30:09 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1:  Way to go guys.  The pics this year are  really good.   Glenn57 take a look at some of them.  Just in case a bird happens to drop a bird in your boat or one washes up on shore.   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1:  Way to go guys.  The pics this year are  really good.   Glenn57 take a look at some of them.  Just in case a bird happens to drop a bird in your boat or one washes up on shore.   :rotflmao:
YEA....YEA..........YEA.. :censored: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
just in case a bird drops a bird in ur boat?????wth?double d must be in the 2015 bird challenge. good luck on those bird pics double d! :scratch:
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Let me guess Boar.  You had a bunch of fish to post but you lost your keys again.   :doah: :doah: :rotflmao: